Mike Dean death threats.

I'm sure they'll allow Dean a low profile match to ease him back in at the weekend. Like our match at Arse...

Favourite game: "Manchester City versus QPR has to be [when City won the title in 2012]. Bearing in mind what was at stake, I don't think it will ever happen again - team winning on goal difference with the last kick of the match."

Booking Sergio Aguero for his celebration in that game: "Unfortunately it had to be done. [If he was already on a yellow card] I'd have totally not done it. I'd have told the bosses 'think of the bigger picture'."

Favourite game: "Manchester City versus QPR has to be [when City won the title in 2012]. Bearing in mind what was at stake, I don't think it will ever happen again - team winning on goal difference with the last kick of the match."

Booking Sergio Aguero for his celebration in that game: "Unfortunately it had to be done. [If he was already on a yellow card] I'd have totally not done it. I'd have told the bosses 'think of the bigger picture'."
To be fair he did cheer when it went in...

I totally get this but he would DEFINITELY have sent serg off and then blew up straight after the kick off IMHO

No, it didn't have to be done if he was thinking of the big picture. He could have taken the suspension, if given. At the time I thought it was petty.

Neil Swarbrick was the 4th Official at that game and Dean told him if Sergio hadn’t scored he would have given a penalty. Mario had never missed for us but I don’t think my heart could have taken it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.