Mike Dean death threats.

Think it was because someone was directing it to his family and knew them by name?

Pretty unnerving.
Cant be nice. But there’s a lot of fuss about all sorts of comments on social media right now. It’s only because it’s so easy to say things. It’s like the racism. They wouldn’t say it to their face in the street.
Anyone who is emotionally effected by a football result enough to make death threats to a referee would be a very poor murderer. They typically lack emotion and are clinical.
One solution is to remove the platform or make you need to qualify to use a platform.
Another solution is those in charge properly dealing with referees. Mike dean has been getting away with ridiculous decisions, arrogance, attention seeking for years. Fully deserving of being dropped on several occasions and nothing more.

Any idiot knows that. That’s why these tweets are not a sign of some serious threat to public safety. Most murderers don’t advertise it before the event.
Oh well that clears things up then....there’s death threats and there’s actual death threats?

Just like there’s racist abuse and actual racist abuse?

The fact it’s online means fuck all.

Nobody has the right to make a threat on your life.

Oh well that clears things up then....there’s death threats and there’s actual death threats?

Just like there’s racist abuse and actual racist abuse?

The fact it’s online means fuck all.

Nobody has the right to make a threat on your life.
Online abuse seems to go totally unpunished. Social media seems to be the tool of choice for abusers to ply their trade. Folk can target other individuals in all sorts of ways without fear of any consequences.
Anyone who receives death threats is going to be affected and Mike Dean is no exception.

Online abuse seems to go totally unpunished. Social media seems to be the tool of choice for abusers to ply their trade. Folk can target other individuals in all sorts of ways without fear of any consequences.
Anyone who receives death threats is going to be affected and Mike Dean is no exception.
Finally some common sense.

The amount of posts I’ve read in this thread along the lines of “yeh but nobody is actually gonna kill him” is astonishing

Much like the Klopp debate at present, his family being abused is disgusting and those responsible should face the consequences of their actions.

That said the man is a cheat, always has been and always will be and he is rightly called out for that.

Load of fucking shite. I'm at a loss with some utter shite posted on here. I stay away from Off Topic because of all the rabid shite on there, but now the woke bollocks is rearing it's head on the normal football side.

Just reminds me why I tend to stay away now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.