Mike Doyle anniversary

My all time City Legend, Wore his heart on his sleeve ,he bled blue blood, Never forget that Derby at Old Trafford, When he slowly walked off the pitch unfazed by the marauding red hoards, not one of them would go near him. I can see the same traits in his grandson Tommy, Let's hope he becomes as good as his Grandads, I'm sure there urging him on from the skies above. God bless your soul Mike.

My all time City Legend, Wore his heart on his sleeve ,he bled blue blood, Never forget that Derby at Old Trafford, When he slowly walked off the pitch unfazed by the marauding red hoards, not one of them would go near him. I can see the same traits in his grandson Tommy, Let's hope he becomes as good as his Grandads, I'm sure there urging him on from the skies above. God bless your soul Mike.
Nicely put Sire.
A hero of mine as a kid

Yes a hero of mine also, he was Hard as Nails, one of the best, loved to sing his song, M I C K- MICK DOYLE.

Me and a mate went to his England debut at Wrexham as the Mike Doyle appreciation society.(I think it was his debut!)
Mike remains a legend. One of our very best.
Great that his grandson is coming through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.