Mike Doyle Picture

Hahahahaha even better, Fat Chance.

I totally believe that from the footage.

In fact I've just watched it again. After he walks towards the United fans who are running off, he stops again. Noone is near him. Look hard. He is the only person on that entire pitch, player or fan, who walks back to the centre circle in the middle of the mayhem as if to resume the match. The camera angle changes to the players tunnel where the players and staff have congregated.

Look at the top of the picture.

Mike Doyle in the distance. Alone. Refusing to leave the pitch. The only person on that fucking pitch ; "I'm not going anywhere you red bastards".

Good old Mike. City till he died. A fucking lion in blue.

Would be very fitting to have Mike Doyle's pic in place of Vinnie's at top of page as a mark of respect - or alongside, at least.

i remember some idiots going to mikes house in ashton u lyne the night before the derby at old trafford can,t remember what year, they were abusing him and throwing stones? the next day undaunted put the ball into united's net at the stretford end, he knew what they were like, he knew what they were all about, he could see right through the man united media machine and what a load of bullshit it is? a true blue who loved the club,it was a shame him and marsh had the fall out?

Impeccable said:
Would be very fitting to have Mike Doyle's pic in place of Vinnie's at top of page as a mark of respect - or alongside, at least.

Totally agree 100%, for me, the biggest blue legend since Billy Meredith, R.I.P Mike, you're never gonna be forgotten, but always missed, true legend & gentleman.

11:38 coppers look like they are ready for doing the Can Can

Mike Doyle...... i wish we had him in the team now , just for the derby games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.