Mike Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart of the matter said:
Thanks for the insights and appreciate some of you pushing your personal boundaries in trying to enlighten the rest of us. From what has been said or inferred I still can not see why this meeting of 25 plus people could or should be confidential.

Bluemoon mafia mate...........

Anyone who has any knowledge of Lee Mason knows he is an avid bolton fan and has stated(in public) his hatred for all things manchester city....this is fact! Not an ITK but I have friends who are bolton fans.

Sorry I have been at meetings where Riley, Brooking, Ellery and others have spoken. It's all a smokescreen and lies. This league is as bent as a nine bob note. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

We're not really here said:
Sorry I have been at meetings where Riley, Brooking, Ellery and others have spoken. It's all a smokescreen and lies. This league is as bent as a nine bob note. Nothing will convince me otherwise.
Excellent. Your Cabal membership form is in the post with me personally as your sponsor.

Never seen such nonsense in all my life.

What information could you divulge that someone in the FA will be reading this thinking, right I will get MI5 on that poster for breaking a confidentiality agreement

Was anything signed?

johnmc said:

What information could you divulge that someone in the FA will be reading this thinking, right I will get MI5 on that poster for breaking a confidentiality agreement

Was anything signed?

The word of a cabal member doesnt need anything in writing.

Prestwich_Blue said:
johnmc said:
You should try reading your own posts then!

We were asked not to publicise it and gave our words. Sometimes in life, whether you like it or not, you have to respect people's wishes.

I don't tend to read them so I'll take your word for it.

That is a nonsense. You are not publicising what was said because otherwise you will break your word with someone who represents professional referees? Are you serious.

I'd harbour a guess that nothing of any great interest was said.

johnmc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
johnmc said:
You should try reading your own posts then!

We were asked not to publicise it and gave our words. Sometimes in life, whether you like it or not, you have to respect people's wishes.

I don't tend to read them so I'll take your word for it.

That is a nonsense. You are not publicising what was said because otherwise you will break your word with someone who represents professional referees? Are you serious.

I'd harbour a guess that nothing of any great interest was said.

Reverse psychology, like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.