Mike Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Fucking hell. Just as well I never posted about the meeting with Platini isn't it.

the scallops with pea puree and lobster foam we got that night were outstanding.
Bleeding foreign muck just for that cheese eating surrender monkey. I threw up all night.

to be fair the carvery last night was pretty nice.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
the scallops with pea puree and lobster foam we got that night were outstanding.
Bleeding foreign muck just for that cheese eating surrender monkey. I threw up all night.

to be fair the carvery last night was pretty nice.
Yes but I enjoyed watching Riley go round on the spit more than the food itself. Nearly pissed myself when de niro pulled one of his bollocks off, tasted it and said "Needs more garlic."

Have Ian Watmore or David Gil ever used their positions within the FA to manipulate refs to fabricate an issue during a match.
And would you mind being hooked up to a lie detector while we ask you about your History of awarding penaltys for man u & your reluctance to award them against man u....nearly forgot after shreks elbow assault on the wigan player why was the ref able to REFUSE to review footage of it again?
I know the answers to the questions so not being able to hear his answers to questions similar to these means a big fat zero to me.

johnmc said:
Matty said:
johnmc said:
Oh look, we are so much cleverer, me and you, lets try and be funny

I don't really get the problem:-

1 - A thread was started telling people about a meeting with Mike Riley, with the intention of passing on all information gathered at said meeting.

2 - The meeting took place, at which attendees were requested not to divulge what was said.

3 - Those who attended the meeting have abided by the wishes of Mike Riley/Manchester City/whoever was responsible for the request.

4 - PB has posted on this thread an explanation as to why he will not be providing the information he'd previously indicated he would, specifically the aforementioned request for non-disclosure.

It's really that simple. You may question why one of the attendees hasn't ignored the request, after all it wasn't legally binding, but those who were at the meeting have obviously made the decision to do as requested. Maybe it's a moral decision? Maybe it's in the hope that further meetings/information will be divulged if previous requests have been adhered to? Who knows, but whatever the reason it is what it is.

1. Fair enough

2. Fair enough

3. As far as I could tell it was the request of Mike Riley. If it was the club as well that asked this then again fair enough I missed that and it is different. I just couldnt see why there was such a loyalty to Mike Rileys request.

4. Yes I understand PB's explanation. However, if someone who attended PM'd someone who wasnt there and told them to put it up, there would be no way the person could be tracked. I doubt Mike is reading this waiting to see if his wishes are granted.

And I will add, just say Mike Riley said there was corruption in the game against City and all refs are trying to stop us win the league, but that info was only betwen these 4 walls, would his request still be granted?

It was at the request of the attendees from the Premier League, the PR department and Lisa from City. We were asked not to talk about it and our moral stance is that we won't. The reason why the thread was originally posted has been outlined.

It's really quite simple to get invites to things like this, attend POB meetings, give them your contact details and they will invite you. If you can't attend a meeting contact the Club and ask them to add your details to the database.

Kaiser Soze said:
So.. what was said then?
Q. PB. So Mr Really, why didn't the ref give a penalty for the tackle by Carrick on Murphy?

A. Mr R. These things happen, referee's are only human you know.

Q. D Niro. Ok Mr Really, but why are United constantly getting decisions in their favour, such as the Young incident against QPR?

A. Mr R. It's swing's and roundabout's and it should even itself out over the course of a season. QPR will probably get something go for them, soon, as long as they're not relegated first. Ah well.

Q. JMW: I'm with you there Rizzer, that will explain why the ref upheld the decision to give a penalty against them for the Barcodes, tell them it's so Rizzer's old chap?

A. Mr R. Actually, no, that one was a definate mistake!

corky1970 said:
ive got a transcript from the meeting, so fuck it here it goes and fuck the FBI

Mike Riley speaks

" hello blues "

(everyone says hi)

" look into my eyes, not around the eyes but in the eyes"

'clicks fingers'
" your under"

" your going to forget im a shit ref and my refs are bent and your going to think im a lovely guy, by the way act like a load of cunts to your fellow blues if they ask you about me (clicks fingers)

" your back in the room"

blues} " that mike rileys such a nice guy, but i dont remember anything else, tell you what lets not say anything cos it looks like we're shit at remembering"

meeting ends

uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.