Mike Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking for his personal stats for rag games refereed/penalties awarded should have him desperately trying to change the subject.
The dying looking ****.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I was there so It defo wasn't the klique! Bill was brill, should try stand up, that being said I think he was for about half of it!
Where were you sat then? Should have said hello. De niro was his usual witty self and should definitely do stand-up.

Sad news is we've been asked to keep the proceedings confidential and we'll abide by that. I think that's a shame as there were some very interesting insights during the evening. He's a very nice guy and was an informative and entertaining presenter. We were able to give some feedback on what annoys us as fans and understand some of the processes and pressures that referees face.

He was still a shit ref though.

Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I was there so It defo wasn't the klique! Bill was brill, should try stand up, that being said I think he was for about half of it!
Where were you sat then? Should have said hello. De niro was his usual witty self and should definitely do stand-up.

Sad news is we've been asked to keep the proceedings confidential and we'll abide by that. I think that's a shame as there were some very interesting insights during the evening. He's a very nice guy and was an informative and entertaining presenter. We were able to give some feedback on what annoys us as fans and understand some of the processes and pressures that referees face.

Whoops, glad you put that Prestwich Blue because I had to leave before the end. De niro was funny though with his quick quips and Mike Riley took everything in good spirit I felt.

Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Is this because there were some brown envelopes being passed around?

Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

What's with the confidentiality?

That's the main problem with them.

Were you asked to sign some official secrets act?

Come on spill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.