Mike Summerbee.....

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Big respect to this man again...Doesn't take any shit from Sky pundits and backs us 100% to the hilt....He was even doubting Kolarovs blatant handball until he saw it again....Remember him having a go at that twat Dwight Yorke last year when Shrek got lucky at the derby,Yorke with his sly fucking laughs the twat...He is fucking magical when he guests for City...His last words last night "There is only one place City are going....Up".......

Awesome

Top man,waving to us from the sky studio with a massive (is it ok to use this term yet?) grin in his face

Great Blue! He doesn't have to start sentences off with "I don't care what anybody says..." all the time but he's a top man.

danburge82 said:
Great Blue! He doesn't have to start sentences off with "I don't care what anybody says..." all the time but he's a top man.

Love the guy to bits Dan...He is 1000% blue....bet he loved being there Sunday.....

Hes a top top bloke. I was there last night and he was waving back at every fan that grabbed his attention (myself included). You could tell he wanted to be stood with the fans celebrating those goals.

Hes such a great ambassador for our club. A true Gentleman also.

Thought the piece that buzzer and paddy crerand did on sky before the derby was comedy gold.

I actually find him uncomfortable to listen to when he's on Sky. A top blue, but not a pundit!

I find him a bit of an embarrassment to be honest.

There's loyalty and support and maybe even a touch of favoritism - all good stuff.

But when it comes to blinkered arrogance and blind stupidity then it becomes embarrassing. The guy clearly is very passionate, but also comes across as being extremely bitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.