Mike Summerbee.....

So it's ok to have totally bias opinion form rags,scouse,gooner pundits but not blues....

Fuck me guys anyone who can't like it must be really sad....He may not be the best pundit,that I will agree but he is a blue pundit and it's our turn now!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So it's ok to have totally bias opinion form rags,scouse,gooner pundits but not blues....

Fuck me guys anyone who can't like it must be really sad....He may not be the best pundit,that I will agree but he is a blue pundit and it's our turn now!

Spot on. It's called entertainment and I'm sure that Buzzer knows exactly what he's doing.

We've had years of listening to pundits sucking up to the Rags, Arsenal & Liverpool. Some of them are no better pundits than Buzzer anyway.
I think it's great to have him there in our corner. He says it just like a lot of other fans would and if it's getting up the nose (excuse the pun, Buzzer) of other clubs then all the better.

He's not always right, but the game's all about opinions anyway.

I love Buzzer, but got to say he needs to temper it now and then. A couple of cringes last night in my humble opinion.

I can remember years gone by when he was a pundit for us and he was much better than he comes across now, in my opinion. Im not slagging the guy, he is clearly blue through and through, but like all of us blues he has had to listen to all the shit that gets said and written about us, so I think he just feels the need to stick up for us at every opportunity, even when maybe it isn't needed. I'd be the same, in that position.

Sat in his company and spoke about quite a few things. Mike is the biggest Blue i have ever met, and im not sure what he is more fanatical about. His love for City or his hatred for United.

Can teach the kids a swear word or two too :)

Great bloke.

Clevers said:
It would be fun to have him and Hughes in the studio together.

hughes wouldnt come on mate, he likes to say things behind people's backs - look at the munich game when Souness had a go at him, he had nothing to say in return, just sat there saying nothing

Not the sort of bloke who should do TV work imo. He can't control his urge to back City at every attempt and/or put forward a totally biased City agenda.

I seethe when the usual rag lot turn up and do the same so I can't defend it just because it's City. If I wanted to listen to that sort of conversation I'd go and watch every match in a pub surrounded by biased pisspots. On top of that, it's not like he is providing any particular tactical or other insight.

Top bloke, but shouldn't be on TV as a pundit, other than the odd interview, imo.

(The same goes for tossers like Paddy Crerand. Plus, if I had it my way people like Yorke, who act in a similar manner but on the sly meaning that they somehow get seen as unbiased)

Put it this way, the only reason that Neville has currently got some sort of respect is that he has made an effort to be fair and put his feelings aside.

Everyone agrees that the prick shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV studio if he had reverted back to his previous bitter, biased, rat faced self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.