Mike Summerbee.....

thought buzzer was quality especially after sky got neville on its about time we had some pro city after all the shit weve been getting of hansen etc and we shouldnt be slagging of one of our own

To me he is a legend and i love the guy too pieces.

But if i supported anyone but us blues i would think he is an absolute twat. Dont know where he was with his face plastered all over sky when we wasnt this good.

Stillsy said:
To me he is a legend and i love the guy too pieces.

But if i supported anyone but us blues i would think he is an absolute twat. Dont know where he was with his face plastered all over sky when we wasnt this good.

I doubt he got as many invitations from $ky-mutv tbf

He has had his face plastered all over our ground(s) on match day for a long time now so he's hardly been hiding his face

Absolute legend and he sounds like me when I talk City, completely one eyed and take no prisoners. And did anyone see last year after that Derby at the swamp when he said "we'll come here and take them apart one day", all the commentators laughed and basically took the piss. Well less than 12 months later, guess what we did.

couldnt give a toss tbh. especially with the amount of shit hes had to put up with over the years. hes stuck up for us through thick and thin. arise sir mike and enjoy this moment, for blue is indeed the colour.

Some crap posted on this thread.

Mike knows that the days of the late 60's/early 70's when there were 2 big teams in this area with big personalities on both sides are well and truly back. When City hold the upper hand let's f*ckin well celebrate it just like he, Franny, Doyley and Big Mal did.

The Wolves CC game was not exactly being played in front of a TV audience of 10 million. Most viewers would probably have been supporting one or other of the teams or hardcore football fans who are well able to cope with a couple of feisty ex-players cheerleading the team they love.
The host of the programme can provide impartial balance for those pussies who crave it.

Well done Buzzer and those who back him. He's blue and proud and proper fans should love him for it.

Just heard Clayton Blackmore on Talksport: "1-6 flattered City. At 90 mins it was only 1-3."

Even as the reality of a crumbling, fading empire is facing them, these guys still pump out the same old short-sighted garbage. 1-6 flattered us? We should have had 10.

Part of United's cloak of invincibility has always come from this. A media littered with ex-players, working hard to keep all reporting about United positive. They've got a bloody TV station that does it 24 hours a day.

We need more Sumerbees, Tuerts, Gary Owens and Marshs - all over the media, telling the world how strong Mancini is, and how together and focussed the players are.

United have had this shit sewn up for decades. The cloak has slipped, it's up for grabs now, let's take it from them.

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
Just heard Clayton Blackmore on Talksport: "1-6 flattered City. At 90 mins it was only 1-3."

Even as the reality of a crumbling, fading empire is facing them, these guys still pump out the same old short-sighted garbage. 1-6 flattered us? We should have had 10.

Part of United's cloak of invincibility has always come from this. A media littered with ex-players, working hard to keep all reporting about United positive. They've got a bloody TV station that does it 24 hours a day.

We need more Sumerbees, Tuerts, Gary Owens and Marshs - all over the media, telling the world how strong Mancini is, and how together and focussed the players are.

United have had this shit sewn up for decades. The cloak has slipped, it's up for grabs now, let's take it from them.

Good post this.

Not sure about Rodney Marsh though!

Dennis Tuert always comes across as very well considered and rational opinion, and Gary Owen is similar. The more respected the player, the more creedance their opinion has. Former players like Viera, Tuert, Owen, Walsh, Barnes, Rosler etc all have good reputations as people and their opinion listened to. I like Marsh, but he often comes across as as bit larger than life.

Hate to admit this too - but Gary Neville (in my opinion) is doing a very good job offering quite good/fair opinion (I know many will not like this view!). With City's current success, we're seeing more and more ex City players popping up - I just hope they choose the classy ones rather than the nutty ones .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.