Mike Summerbee.....

Actually Mike doesn't always praise us up and defend us!

Just prior to one of our many relegations we had been beaten again at the swamp by the rags.He was interviewed and said we looked a poor team and he feared we wouldn't beat the drop.He was right.

All those bashing a great servant to this football club and one who deserves the status of City legend should give their head a severe wobble!

Managed to get a pic with mike before the game, lovely guy.
(Apologies for potential cracked screens..)
nmci1l.jpg

He might hAve a shite hairdo but that guy is bluethrough andnthrough plus he made superb shirts - I still own some - he wS also hard too brave and a real legend . Don't fuck with buzzer!!!

denislawsbackheel said:
all you lot who are criticising one of the trinity can fuck off.

This ^^^^^^^

How many years have we listened to biased basterds who took great delight in deriding us ??? It is our time now so let the rags, dippers etc listen to some pro Man City propaganda and squirm and squeel like fook at it !! We have had to listen to cunts like York ,Thomson,Merson, Clarrige etc over the years giving one sided snidey views, Rock on Mike and i hope you wind Crerand up enough to give the **** a stroke !!!

Re: Turn it in Buzzer

turts said:
Probably get a load of stick for this. I know he's a legend and i know he's fighting our corner but is it just me who has found his last couple of appearances on sky cringeworthy. He is starting to act like the people we hate from across the road. Our version of that t"*t crerand. He shouldn't lower himself to their level in my opinion. Lets just keep quiet until we are winning the 'major' trophies. Bobby is trying to keep us as low key as possible and shouting off after a good START isn't helping anyone. As i say this is only my opinion and will probably get stick for it but just wondered what others thought ?

Buzzer was the only pundit to tell sky what was coming and got called a bufoon for it
Now the fuckers can`t get enough of him

I'm in Buzzers corner on this one. He's only trying to address the balance on Sky and at last we have someone who's a legend who's been there and done it, stick up for us. These on here slagging the guy off need to get a life or go and support the scum down the road after calling Mike "Bitter"

What 's wrong? Did Bluemoon run out of current City players to criticized?

Nothing left to do but criticize the retired players, I guess.

Ho hum.....(yaaaaawn...)

Buzzer = MCFC Legend.

Anyone who disagrees is a rag or a know nothing twat who can fuck off.

xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.