mike summerbee

5knuckleshuffle said:
Its been heard of Cook, Summmerbee and also Micah Richards that City have got someone in Jan who will shock the football world.
The only players i can think of who would do that would be Kaka or Buffon.
Your David Villa, Bellamy, Bridge, Podolski etc etc would not have that effect.
I can only think of Buffon and Kaka who would have that effect on City fans like Robiniho did.

Villa would have that affect IMO

mcfc1996 said:
Why would Summerbee know what City are up to behind the scenes? I was talking to an ex-City player just before Xmas who still works for the club and he knew fuck all.

if he wonts to keep his job he will say he knows nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

DontLookBackInAnger said:
You don't need to be an ex player with inside imformation to come up with
there would be major investment in the club and if the right people were available
That's like totally meaningless because, if it's all bullshit, and they are broke(I know that's not the case)all they would have to do at the end of the window is say see..... I was right the right people weren't available. Alternatively, if we sign 5 superstars you could still say see I was right!

Id agree and the interpretation is open to speculation, However he's never offered up any names and previously claims not to know any either. He is probably doing 2 things, 1 being honest and 2 continuing to spout the club line at all times like a mantra lol

And for the record Im not looking to say Im right or wrong ? just to verify the original OP's rumour because I have the ability to ? I will simply post if Buzzer spoke to a fan about the original post or not later ! your not putting me on the list lol ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
You don't need to be an ex player with inside imformation to come up with

That's like totally meaningless because, if it's all bullshit, and they are broke(I know that's not the case)all they would have to do at the end of the window is say see..... I was right the right people weren't available. Alternatively, if we sign 5 superstars you could still say see I was right!

Id agree and the interpretation is open to speculation, However he's never offered up any names and previously claims not to know any either. He is probably doing 2 things, 1 being honest and 2 continuing to spout the club line at all times like a mantra lol

And for the record Im not looking to say Im right or wrong ? just to verify the original OP's rumour because I have the ability to ? I will simply post if Buzzer spoke to a fan about the original post or not later ! your not putting me on the list lol ;o)

No I agree, I just think Buzzer is full of shit and doesn't have any more of a clue than the rest of us.

didnt make it on last night due to an over indulgence but did queery the buzzer source. Clearly my mate didnt ask buzzer directly about the car wash but we did establish that buzzer CLAIMS to not have spoken to anybody about specific signings. He did again say he has spoken to plenty of people confirming what appers to be the club mantra that there will be investment in this window and that nothing is impossible but as for names and time scales nothing and he certainly isnt randomly telling strangers that we have signed players ? he may or not think he knows something but he aint sharing it with people he knows if thats the case so random people in petrol stations seems to be stretching it a bit far to me, but who knows ? he is the type of fella that loves attention so I suppose he may embelish his own knowledge with people he may never see again ?

I once bumped into Joe Royle in a Car Dealership in Manchester and he told me he had just signed a player who would 'light up Maine Road' but couldn't say who it was... it turned out to be Charvet!!!!

mcfc1996 said:
Why would Summerbee know what City are up to behind the scenes? I was talking to an ex-City player just before Xmas who still works for the club and he knew fuck all.
I spoke with 2 ex players on 23/12 and both claimed to know nothing on incoming players. One though told me the club had placed a £460m offer for all land and stadia around eastlands and Platt Lane complex. The council have turned it down requesting £750m which is closer to their expected revenue from the 200 year deal we signed up to. They have also told us Platt Lane can not be extended, but have offered us a large area in another Manchester park as an alternative, which would see Carrington and Platt Lane close and move together there..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.