Mikel Arteta

EFCJONO

Has anyone heard anything about Mikel Arteta joining City? There is a rumour on NSNO.

I thought he was supposed to be signing a new contract with you lot.

Ahhh there is always a bitter one on every forum. To be honest its a new thread on NSNO and I am looking for something new.

EFCJONO said:
Ahhh there is always a bitter one on every forum. To be honest its a new thread on NSNO and I am looking for something new.

Any chance you could post the topic on here m8,cheers

So did I, but then money talks. Our max is £60K per week and you guys are paying Lescott twice that.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm --<br /><br />This is what has been written on NSNO: "I don't usually post on here as i'm not into mindless rumours but i have heard from TWO very reliable sources over the last week that Mikel Arteta has/ or is about to sign for Man City. Please don't shoot me down as i am only passing on what i have heard, one of these sources i know to be very reliable. Don't ask me to tell you who because it's confidential. This will all become apparent after the World Cup has finished. If i am wrong i will post an apology, but this is happening gents"

EFCJONO said:
So did I, but then money talks. Our max is £60K per week and you guys are paying Lescott twice that.

Ill be honnest with you id like to see it happenin but i cant see you lot selling us fuck all again,but hey you never know we will just have to see

The Lescott saga was all a media game to appease the Everton fans. I followed it on here and on EFC sites. If I remember rightly Moyes was refusing to sell yet Lescotts medical records had been submitted by EFC.

EFCJONO said:
So did I, but then money talks. Our max is £60K per week and you guys are paying Lescott twice that.

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm --

This is what has been written on NSNO: "I don't usually post on here as i'm not into mindless rumours but i have heard from TWO very reliable sources over the last week that Mikel Arteta has/ or is about to sign for Man City. Please don't shoot me down as i am only passing on what i have heard, one of these sources i know to be very reliable. Don't ask me to tell you who because it's confidential. This will all become apparent after the World Cup has finished. If i am wrong i will post an apology, but this is happening gents"

It's been mentioned in the papers from time to time but I don't think any of the "reliable" posters on here have mentioned him. Although that means nothing really.

EFCJONO said:

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm --

This is what has been written on NSNO: "I don't usually post on here as i'm not into mindless rumours but i have heard from TWO very reliable sources over the last week that Mikel Arteta has/ or is about to sign for Man City. Please don't shoot me down as i am only passing on what i have heard, one of these sources i know to be very reliable. Don't ask me to tell you who because it's confidential. This will all become apparent after the World Cup has finished. If i am wrong i will post an apology, but this is happening gents"

Cheers for you info m8,i bet its as reliable as a few of the clowns on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.