Mikel Arteta

EFCJONO said:
So did I, but then money talks. Our max is £60K per week and you guys are paying Lescott twice that.

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm --

This is what has been written on NSNO: "I don't usually post on here as i'm not into mindless rumours but i have heard from TWO very reliable sources over the last week that Mikel Arteta has/ or is about to sign for Man City. Please don't shoot me down as i am only passing on what i have heard, one of these sources i know to be very reliable. Don't ask me to tell you who because it's confidential. This will all become apparent after the World Cup has finished. If i am wrong i will post an apology, but this is happening gents"

The poster's name wasn't bluecreed by any chance?

Posters name was EGGP or something like it. IMO Arteta is a class, class player, however he lacks pace to be truly world class. Hence he is not in the Spain squad. Also the poster said that Moyes had told him to sign his new contract or go.

EFCJONO said:
Posters name was EGGP or something like it. IMO Arteta is a class, class player, however he lacks pace to be truly world class. Hence he is not in the Spain squad. Also the poster said that Moyes had told him to sign his new contract or go.

does the poster have previous ITK posts? Cracking player Arteta, seems to do it to us every time we play Everton.

If we got him, a left back and a CM I'd be over the moon, he's a brilliant player and just what we've been missing.

If we can't get Torres, Dzecko or Ibra then it's pointless getting a striker.

And yes I'd pay £30 mill for him, and if we actaully think Milner is worth £30 mill then how much do we value arteta at? £40 mill?

Lol, great player though.

That poster on NSNO got slaughtered by everyone .. the consensus of opinion is that Arteta is staying at Everton , his best mate there is Cahill who's just signed for another 4 years and he wants to stay loyal to Everton because of the support they gave him with an 11 month lay off due to injury .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.