Mikel Arteta

Wonderfully,what does it mean?
Gazidis and Kroenke have opted for someone with more experience.

Emery, according to British reports, is already in contract discussions with Arsenal.

Arteta now has a decision to make to either accept other managerial offers made to him or stay here.

He’ll be amazing as a manager, imo. There’s too much high praise about him. Pep even attributed Sané and Sterling’s development to Arteta, not himself.
What I'm hearing is that Arteta understands and buys into Pep's methods better than anyone and has always shared the same philosophy. I wish him well. The next crop of top managers (sorry head coaches) has to come from somewhere, so why not Arteta ? Arsenal lost their old cohesiveness a long time ago, and Arteta would, at the very least, put the bits of the existing Arsenal jigsaw back together.

I'd be fuming if i was an Arsenal fan, lets tie Arteta down to a new deal now as he is clearly highly regarded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.