Mikel Arteta

If he goes somewhere else, we might not get him back all that easily, if at all. Unless, it's a CFG club.

Plus, by all account he's playing a key role where he is now so I wouldn't want to lose that. Plus, there's a ready made succession plan for when Pep leaves.

Need to keep him happy and in this role as long as we can. Torrent leaving may be a blessing, to give Arteta more seniority on the staff.

Yeah think he would only leave for another job if it a really big club and if he did well there it be hard to get him.

Arteta is producing moments of genius that we just haven’t seen from the likes of Vieira. I really hope we can convince him to stay until Pep leaves, when he can take over. Arteta must surely be the No. 1 choice to replace Pep when he goes.

I watched the game and saw Pep's reaction but I'm in the middle of a move abroad and have not seen anything about Arteta's contribution. Where can I find it?

Arteta is producing moments of genius that we just haven’t seen from the likes of Vieira. I really hope we can convince him to stay until Pep leaves, when he can take over. Arteta must surely be the No. 1 choice to replace Pep when he goes.

This!

Another 3 seasons may just be a little long for him to play second fiddle. The club may come up with something imaginative in Peps final season. Hope he stays, a seamless transition would be fantastic.

Odds slashed on him going to Huddersfield tonight. I hope not but I guess he needs to stay or go - not good if there’s gonna be speculation every time a job comes up. Might be nothing in it but as we are playing Huddersfield this weekend the press will pile in on this.

Odds slashed on him going to Huddersfield tonight. I hope not but I guess he needs to stay or go - not good if there’s gonna be speculation every time a job comes up. Might be nothing in it but as we are playing Huddersfield this weekend the press will pile in on this.

The media will be all over that

He's going to be linked with every job that comes up if it's not filled straight away, nature of the sports media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.