Mikel Oyarzabal

Sadly, it looks inevitable that Leroy will swap East Manchester for Bavaria. I have checked out a few Oyarzabal highlights on Youtube and he looks decent. However, the left-sided player that impresses me every time I see him is 19 year old Dwight McNeil of Burnley.

Neither Bernardo or Mahrez are particularly quick so I’m not sure where this “no pace” argument is coming from.
And Mahrez in my opinion has under whelmed on the wing, not because of lack of ability but lack of pace.

If Mahrez had any sort of pace he would be a frightening player.

We'd be better just doing whatever it takes to keep Leroy.

If the player wants to go, then we should go for Sancho, or maybe Maddison from Leicester.

Maddison is obviously quality but I don't think this would work out for two reasons. First he would be another player in an area we're already quite well covered and like others have said might hinder the progress of players like Foden. Second he'll be chased by Liverpool and United for sure this summer, most likely meaning the price goes even higher than Sancho's is likely to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.