Mikel Oyarzabal

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Ardwick Green Blue, 28 Jul 2019.

1. Zenmanc

Zenmanc

I like eLroy, I saw some improvement in his attitude over the course of last year but the last thing I want is a sad sack player who reverts to whining and dragging arse on the field when it's not going his way.

2. abu13

abu13

Ive been to Hastings, Ive been to Brighton,
    One thing is for sure, by now the club will know exactly what the situation is with Sane, the fact that we appear to be linked with guys such as Oyarzabal and Sancho make me believe his is off.

The club don't often get transfers wrong and as such i am happy to go with whoever they identify as a replacement.

blueeeee likes this.
  3. i♥city!

i♥city!

Who tf is elroy?

4. Zenmanc

Zenmanc

Context clues: 2nd grade stuff. You got this.

5. cjn

cjn

Sammy Lee confirms this morning that Oyarzabal is under "firm consideration" and that the player is expecting the move. I don't know if it's the lack of pace or something else, but something about this make it feel like the least exciting transfer in some time.

6. robbieh

robbieh

Get quite a few wrong. Stones, Mendy, Mahrez all looking a bit suspect atm considering they all cost around 50 million.
    I know all clubs make mistakes but the number of CHs we've bought and the only decent one was a midfielder by trade, VK.

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

My biggest problem with this is that he doesn't possess much speed. We'd be losing our only fast winger for a guy who's in the similar mode to how Mahrez plays.

Kokonut1307 likes this.
  8. nmc

nmc

and Laporte.

9. cjn

cjn

If you're going back to 16/17 you can definitely throw Bravo and Nolito on that pile as well

10. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Yeah our CB purchasing has been dire on the whole considering the cash spent on the position.