Mikel Oyarzabal

Looks like he has good vision, passing and shooting technique, and can play on either wing. Obviously lacks pace, but he seems maybe a similar pace to Bernardo. I feel like if Sterling is fit it can work, but the second he’s injured or rotated, we’d look really slow with Oyarzabal, Bernardo and Aguero as the front 3. Difficult one. I can see why we’d want him, but I can also see some reasons not to.

If we are looking for a young, technical winger from europe who can play on either side and is waiting for a move to a big club to reach his potential, I'd rather have Chiesa.

I don't know loads about him, but his movement/intelligence looks excellent to be fair. Reminds me of ljungberg in that aspect. Pep's the kinda person that could make that an outstanding trait quite easily. I get what you're saying though.
Also from the limited clips I've been watching of him, he's actually been reminding me quite a bit of Pedro on Pep's Barcelona teams.

Looks like he has good vision, passing and shooting technique, and can play on either wing. Obviously lacks pace, but he seems maybe a similar pace to Bernardo. I feel like if Sterling is fit it can work, but the second he’s injured or rotated, we’d look really slow with Oyarzabal, Bernardo and Aguero as the front 3. Difficult one. I can see why we’d want him, but I can also see some reasons not to.
And when we hit a team on the break he would be left behind so what use is a winger with no pace

Also from the limited clips I've been watching of him, he's actually been reminding me quite a bit of Pedro on Pep's Barcelona teams.

Can see that. Pedro was a fair bit nippier though I think.

And when we hit a team on the break he would be left behind so what use is a winger with no pace
It’s important, but Bernardo shows you don’t need to be lightning fast. That’s why I said if Sterling is in the team, it would work as we’d still have the option of pace in behind. But without him I feel we’d be lacking speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.