Mikel Oyarzabal

Hope it’s true (but prefer Sané to stay) . Looks like a Silva replacement for next season.

Foden can be Gundogan’s replacement.

So this guy can't run?
Is Eric Garcia fast? If he is we can put Oyarzabal on his shoulders and kill two birds with one stone.
But can Garcia jump with Oyarzabal on his shoulders? And what's their combined height?

It's hard to think how he could be less similar to Dele Alli in any possible way, so I assume you're just annoyed he left.
Not at all. I supported his leaving. The comparison is not about their style. Rather it's about their skillset.

My point was that he wasn't exceptional at anything. Just like Dele Alli. But they are both good on most things. Dele is that in the middle and Sancho is that on the wing.

He is not exceptionally fast, technical, powerful, show vision. e.t.c. I'll give him being better than good at dribbling. But that's it.

And the one thing he an Alli have is spades is an overconfidence about the level of their talent. Perhaps that's a good thing.

Anyway, I think he is a good player. I just don't have the ex-City love that makes people pine for him to come back.

Not at all. I supported his leaving. The comparison is not about their style. Rather it's about their skillset.

My point was that he wasn't exceptional at anything. Just like Dele Alli. But they are both good on most things. Dele is that in the middle and Sancho is that on the wing.

He is not exceptionally fast, technical, powerful, show vision. e.t.c. I'll give him being better than good at dribbling. But that's it.

And the one thing he an Alli have is spades is an overconfidence about the level of their talent. Perhaps that's a good thing.

Anyway, I think he is a good player. I just don't have the ex-City love that makes people pine for him to come back.

I wouldn't currently pay huge money for Sancho either.

But how you have come to that decision, based on what you have posted, I have no idea.

Sancho wasn't exceptional ?

At what level, for what team ?

You think Sancho is not exceptionally fast or technical?

Have you ever seen him play FFS?

You think Sancho is not exceptionally fast or technical?

Have you ever seen him play FFS?
Fast? No. Technical? If you mean dribbling skill, I already conceded that. If you mean control, touch, technique? No he isn't.

And for the record, you do realize Dortmund is on TV almost every week right?

Fast? No. Technical? If you mean dribbling skill, I already conceded that. If you mean control, touch, technique? No he isn't.

Dax, you are fucking clueless on this one. Sancho is one of the fastest players in Germany, Favre literally built the team around Sancho being able to use his pace to get in behind 1v1 and 2v1. His technical skill, the level of his control, passing and delivery is top level.

Perhaps you've spent too much time watching the Bulgarian 4th division to notice.

Dax, you are fucking clueless on this one. Sancho is one of the fastest players in Germany, Favre literally built the team around Sancho being able to use his pace to get in behind 1v1 and 2v1. His technical skill, the level of his control, passing and delivery is top level.

Perhaps you've spent too much time watching the Bulgarian 4th division to notice.

12 goals, 14 assists, bundesliga team of the year. 26 goal contributions in the league. That's insane. He spent 85% of the season as an 18 year old in a foreign country too. He turned 19 at the end of March. Genuinely impressive stuff. He's an actual prodigy and the vast majority who can't see it have some weird bitterness towards him cos of how he left.

His touch and technical ability are astonishingly good for a kid. He's vastly ahead of most at that age. He's also very quick. I'd say his pace is at the level of those moments when KDB looks surprisingly fast when he gets his head down and drives forward past people (if that makes sense?), but all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.