Mikel Oyarzabal

It’s important, but Bernardo shows you don’t need to be lightning fast. That’s why I said if Sterling is in the team, it would work as we’d still have the option of pace in behind. But without him I feel we’d be lacking speed.
We'd be replacing a speedster who can dribble through a crowd in sane,those qualties are really important to us,this guy does not seem to be a good replacement,rather save the money and find a better option

He seems more like someone we'd sign when David goes rather than sign for Sané.

It’s important, but Bernardo shows you don’t need to be lightning fast. That’s why I said if Sterling is in the team, it would work as we’d still have the option of pace in behind. But without him I feel we’d be lacking speed.

Sané's runs are feared by every single opponent we play. He ripped apart Liverpool for the winner last time too. His qualities, especially speed are useful no matter how frustrating he can be sometimes.

He seems more like someone we'd sign when David goes rather than sign for Sané.
Maybe, on the other hand Pep seemed to prefer Bernardo to Sane granted on the other side so maybe pace isn't the priority especially with Mendy coming back and Angelino as back up giving us more attacking fullbacks on that side. But it maybe with Silva going in mind and moving Bernardo inside.

We'd be replacing a speedster who can dribble through a crowd in sane,those qualties are really important to us,this guy does not seem to be a good replacement,rather save the money and find a better option
Yeah, I would ideally like someone with more pace too. Don’t know what the options are though? Can’t think of anyone that’s available. Maybe Zaha? He seems to have been on our radar for a good few years. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we sell Sané and his minutes go to Mahrez, Jesus and to a lesser extent, Angelino/Mendy when we play with wing backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.