Mikel Oyarzabal

Not watched much La Liga lately to be honest.
Just thought I'd ask about him......you know what it's like on here,we could be linked with someone from the deepest part of the Amazon,and some fucker on here will of seen all his games.

Lol. Yeah I watched a bit of them when Silva moved there first. He's quite slight and not particularly pacey but his numbers are pretty good so he must be an intelligent footballer.

Might be a Raz replacement? Raz hasn’t signed an extension yet. He’s got two years left on his deal? If he doesn’t sign the club will sell him. Oyarzabal could be the club looking at replacements just in case Raz Does not sign.

Really hope not. Imagine signing this slow, unprolific fucker and rag or Chelsea get Haaland. Fucking awful.
Better numbers than our wingers currently (bar Foden) i could see us going for him next year or two if Raz and/or Mahrez don't renew.

If they do, he'll be our new Isco and linked forever.

i like him a lot, would imagine pep likes him too but with grealish on board city needs speed, not another technical albeit slow attacking mid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.