Milan dangle Pato in front of Mancini in Adebayor swap deal

Here is a strange thought!!!!!

Why not get behind Ade????????

The grass isnt always greener on the other side....Ade is a world class striker and easily good enough to get us where we want to go.

Why every time a city player is out for a period of time do we suddenly start fueling the media by believing (and agreeing with ) some of the crap that they write.?????

Sure Pato is a good player...but Ade has proved he can handle the prem...Pato would be a risk as ther is n guarantee he would adapt whereas we know ade ican play..(i know you could use that arguement about Messi and of course id want him)....but the player we have now (ade) is already good enough for what we want

Its annoying that fans on here seem to turn against the players at the slightest thing....the word fickle springs t mind!!!!!...some people on here are like spoilt children...never happy with what the have and always wanting the best and newest toy.

Its alos very very sad that I predicted this would happen with Ade a few weeks back....and have mentioned it several time since

Keep Ade...get him playing regularly and he will score a bagfull

We have ade balo and tev....all top class strikers...we need a back up maybe (though the kids could do that)......

i predict the next step will be that some reporter somewhere will ask ade about the link between him and milan...ade will say something along the lines of that he is flattered to be linked to sucha big club (as most players would be, or that he admires the coach ro something like that)....que overexaggerated and misquoted stories abuot Ade wanting to leave city and being unsettled,, followed quickly by a section of city suporters getting ont he players back and driving a wedge between player and fans.

Do people not realise that the reason that the media write such bullshit and make these tenious links is to sell their papers...if a player is happ and stable it isnt news so they try their damn hardest to unsettle the player to create a story which will then make headline news.....

pato would then be swapped/sold to city....leading to more ani city press about us spending huge wages to bring in foreign stars..they would start comparing him to robinho quite quickly and all the same stories again would come around

Lets just get behind a player who is clearly good enough for our club and the direction we are trying to go

pee dubya said:
twinkletoes said:
OK I'd say two (Gilberto the other one) but that's about it.

Alex, Gomes and Edu.

Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
pee dubya said:
Alex, Gomes and Edu.

Apart from that what have the Romans ever...

damnit you got in before me

monk1976 said:
pee dubya said:
Alex, Gomes and Edu.

Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm --

twinkletoes said:

Yes but I bet you can't name anymore.

twinkletoes said:
pee dubya said:
Alex, Gomes and Edu.

Well, i think it's a flawed bit of thinking anyway, no offence, but Brazilians have only really started coming into the league recently, it's a different culture of football and produces different type of player, i think gradually they'll get used to it and also the clubs will get used to picking the right players to come in. I mean, Brazil exports the largest number of footballers than any other country, to all over the World, it's not like they're not used to adapting. I'd blame the clubs for choosing the wrong ones more than anything.

Denilson does ok for Arsenal too.

simon23 said:
Here is a strange thought!!!!!

Why not get behind Ade????????

The grass isnt always greener on the other side....Ade is a world class striker and easily good enough to get us where we want to go.

Why every time a city player is out for a period of time do we suddenly start fueling the media by believing (and agreeing with ) some of the crap that they write.?????

Sure Pato is a good player...but Ade has proved he can handle the prem...Pato would be a risk as ther is n guarantee he would adapt whereas we know ade ican play..(i know you could use that arguement about Messi and of course id want him)....but the player we have now (ade) is already good enough for what we want

Its annoying that fans on here seem to turn against the players at the slightest thing....the word fickle springs t mind!!!!!...some people on here are like spoilt children...never happy with what the have and always wanting the best and newest toy.

Its alos very very sad that I predicted this would happen with Ade a few weeks back....and have mentioned it several time since

Keep Ade...get him playing regularly and he will score a bagfull

We have ade balo and tev....all top class strikers...we need a back up maybe (though the kids could do that)......

To be honest mate he CAN handle it, and he can score goals. But, for me at least its not about a new toy, its about the team. Too many times last year he blew hot and very fucking cold. Whether pato is needed or not i dunno but i think ade's head is elsewhere anyway now

pee dubya said:
twinkletoes said:

Well, i think it's a flawed bit of thinking anyway, no offence, but Brazilians have only really started coming into the league recently, it's a different culture of football and produces different type of player, i think gradually they'll get used to it and also the clubs will get used to picking the right players to come in. I mean, Brazil exports the largest number of footballers than any other country, to all over the World, it's not like they're not used to adapting. I'd blame the clubs for choosing the wrong ones more than anything.

Denilson does ok for Arsenal too.

OK I understand that but we have been royally stung when it comes to Brazillians.

All without exception have been failures in some way or another.

twinkletoes said:
monk1976 said:
Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm --

Yes but I bet you can't name anymore.

things the romans have given us or brazilians?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.