milan fans "kaka hugs are bad sign"

M35 Blue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
awxg6v.jpg

Now that to me looks like a goodbye hug-hhmmm

See you at City mate, now go fuck Fergie off like he fucked me and my misses off!

Ducado said:
interisti

So what did you think of the hugs after game?

I think its a goodbye hugs to be honest. Players usually hug in italy at the end of games but there is more this time. I think he's well on he's way to city.....

interisti said:
Ducado said:
interisti

I think its a goodbye hugs to be honest. Players usually hug in italy at the end of games but there is more this time. I think he's well on he's way to city.....

Are you living in the uk or italy?

Gina said:
interisti said:
Ducado said:
interisti

Are you living in the uk or italy?

Am now out of italy. some work in the states...

Next 24 hours are crucial.

Nobody has managed to interview Kaka yet.

I imagine he is being well guarded. However if he really did not want to come he would of ended this uncertainty before todays game.

Beckham thinks he will stay. However he is thick as pig shit and left Real Madrid for LA Galaxy so he can shut the fuck up.

Ducado said:
interisti said:
Ducado said:
interisti

So are Inter fans pleased?

You can say absalutely happy is the right word

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.