Milan supporters - WTF is their problem?

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
I mean, we all love Stevie Ireland, right? Probably our most universally popular player, almost a dead cert for player of the season and maybe even our best all round player.

Would we really be kicking off if someone wanted to buy him from us for £108m? I don't think so. We'd be patting him on the back, thanking him for his services and wishing him luck in his new career.

£108m is a completely stupid bid for Kaka and Milan would be utterly insane not to accept it. Their supporters should think for 2 seconds and do the same!

If say Stockport came in with a £100million bid you'd might take it differently.

Not like Stockport will ever have £100 million though :D

Chippy_boy said:
I mean, we all love Stevie Ireland, right? Probably our most universally popular player, almost a dead cert for player of the season and maybe even our best all round player.

Would we really be kicking off if someone wanted to buy him from us for £108m? I don't think so.

£108m is a completely stupid bid for Kaka and Milan would be utterly insane not to accept it. Their supporters should think for 2 seconds and do the same!

It's not 108m, Mark Hughes laughed it off. Also the shieks advisor said it's more like 80m euro's. Still to good to turn down.

id go fucking spare if we sold steven ireland , so i can see where there coming from, there just gonna have to accpt that were the bigger club

JonnyQuest said:
id go fucking spare if we sold steven ireland , so i can see where there coming from, there just gonna have to accpt that were the bigger club

Post this on their website. They are going bonkers at City as it is. Are they Italy's version of the rag divine right merchants?

They can't buy ONE player to replace Kaka because theres no-one better than him in the position he plays and thats why they're protesting, they are going to lose one of the best players in the world. I really don't think you can compare if to us losing Ireland, we would be able to replace Ireland with one player

Spot the difference:

Stevie Ireland is very popular.

Kaka is arguably the greatest player on earth.

They perceive themselves as a great club but in recent years Serie A is in decline and the club's reputation has been scarred by the corruption scandal. To lose their best player is symbolic of their reduced status, it is emasculating.

Kaka has also been their favourite player for 4-5 years now, he is a symbol of the club's greatness. To lose Kaka is to lose more than one player, it's to lose the essence of what Milan is supposed to stand for.

Failsworth_Blue said:
They can't buy ONE player to replace Kaka because theres no-one better than him in the position he plays and thats why they're protesting, they are going to lose one of the best players in the world. I really don't think you can compare if to us losing Ireland, we would be able to replace Ireland with one player

It doesn't matter because if the players around him aren't very good, then one player no matter how great can achieve much for the team as a whole. Milan have to bite the bullet and I think they're realistic enough to know this. Needs to be sorted now though because its a bit tense just now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.