Milan supporters - WTF is their problem?

interisti said:
Pam said:
jopapgh said:
Agree with Claytob (nice first post).

I remember the anger and frustration when SWP left. Closest I can remember to how the Milan fans feel.

I understand that but their dismissive, arrogant, holier-than-thou attitude to City makes me despise them. They talk like Italian Rag-mongerers. They seem to have that mentality, most of them.

They'll pretty much like man united fans with the arrogant attitude i agree. Thinking that they're the best club ever ( hated them for that attitude).

But to be honest i can understand their frustration. Even though people are saying that they can build a top class team with that kind of money but when you really think about it ( even though people keep saying that they have a shity old team) but in reallity, their team is not that bad and old.

They have pretty good midfield with gattuso 30, pirlo 29, flamini 24, ronaldinho 28 and Kaka 26 (pretty decent average age and quality players). In the attack they have pato 19 (really good) and boriello 25 ( was 3rd highest goal scorer in the league last season). They're defence is poor this season thats for sure but their full backs are just decent "zambrotta and jankloveski" . Nesta just returned from a long injury plus they've bought a real quality Center back in "thiago silva" who will join them next season.

When all players are fit i would say thats a decent team that can win something in europe next season. So having Kaka in that team is considered very important to them to atleast win something next season. Their back up players are really poor though and thats their main weakness.....

I am not disputing this but they don't have to be so derogatory about City. They know nothing about us.

Dobsy87 said:
Spot the difference:

Stevie Ireland is very popular.

Kaka is arguably the greatest player on earth.

They perceive themselves as a great club but in recent years Serie A is in decline and the club's reputation has been scarred by the corruption scandal. To lose their best player is symbolic of their reduced status, it is emasculating.

Kaka has also been their favourite player for 4-5 years now, he is a symbol of the club's greatness. To lose Kaka is to lose more than one player, it's to lose the essence of what Milan is supposed to stand for.

top an bottom ot this is if u loved ur club ud let him go because this money could make life much easier for milans ageing squad.

Look at it this way.

If we were 2nd in the league behind Man Ure by 6 points but playing well.

All of a sudden Catania (13th in Seria A) bid 100 million for Robinho ( robinho isnt worshipped as a god to man city folks dont forget).

We dont need the money that badly as out owner is a billionaire.

How would you react ?

Moebius said:
Look at it this way.

If we were 2nd in the league behind Man Ure by 6 points but playing well.

All of a sudden Catania (13th in Seria A) bid 100 million for Robinho ( robinho isnt worshipped as a god to man city folks dont forget).

We dont need the money that badly as out owner is a billionaire.

How would you react ?

Be Gutted, but have to get on with it. Surely Ac fans cant stop this deal, if they do i will be pretty pissed off that they have tbh.

dannybcity said:
Pam said:
Riot. What riot?

OK then the threat of rioting I keep hearing about. Or have I been misled?

You have been mislead. There is a small peaceable protest going on and some riot police are in attendance just in case.

Pam said:
dannybcity said:
Pam said:
Riot. What riot?

OK then the threat of rioting I keep hearing about. Or have I been misled?

You have been mislead. There is a small peaceable protest going on and some riot police are in attendance just in case.

Ah well fair enough. They're very passionate those AC fans aren't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.