Milan supporters - WTF is their problem?

Kaka is like god in AC Milan, of course the fans will go mad to see there hero leaving the club, but there loss is our gain, hope we sign him quicker than expected because the longer this goes, it will be harder for us to sign him.

SSN are back down to saying there were hundreds rather than a thousand and even a thousand isn't all that impressive. Kaka would be entitled to feel disappointed with that sort of turn out. Look at it, its tiny.

Chippy_boy said:
I mean, we all love Stevie Ireland, right? Probably our most universally popular player, almost a dead cert for player of the season and maybe even our best all round player.

Would we really be kicking off if someone wanted to buy him from us for £108m? I don't think so. We'd be patting him on the back, thanking him for his services and wishing him luck in his new career.

£108m is a completely stupid bid for Kaka and Milan would be utterly insane not to accept it. Their supporters should think for 2 seconds and do the same!

LOL. Are you comparing KAKA to that scum baldie. He's way way way miles and miles and miles far behind Kaka you idiot.
He is irreplacepable at Milan wheras even vassell(lol poor fellla) could tgake his place in an instant.

Chippy_boy said:
I mean, we all love Stevie Ireland, right? Probably our most universally popular player, almost a dead cert for player of the season and maybe even our best all round player.

Would we really be kicking off if someone wanted to buy him from us for £108m? I don't think so. We'd be patting him on the back, thanking him for his services and wishing him luck in his new career.

£108m is a completely stupid bid for Kaka and Milan would be utterly insane not to accept it. Their supporters should think for 2 seconds and do the same!
I'd not sell Ireland for £200m. Sorry.

blue jim said:
Chippy_boy said:

I'd not sell Ireland for £200m. Sorry.

If we weren't owned by mega rich arabs, then you would.

claytob said:
First post so I hope it goes well.

I remember when we sold SWP and can honestly say I was at the time truly gutted. It also left a hole in our team thats only really got filled on his return. Even the the 21 million quid we got him did nothing to change my feelings on the sale.

Players with unique talent and very difficult to replace so I can understand why they are gutted.

Good first post mate, welcome aboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.