Mild aggravation outside Wembley

The most upsetting and frightening thing to come from these videos, is the fact that adults are taking home large squares of coloured tin foil.

Before the game some sad middle aged c**t screamed at me in full view of three smiling coppers 'shit club no history'

They all looked very smug after the game, I don't understand their massive entitlement they've always gone years without winning anything. Maybe the bitterness is down to the south not being the success / hotbed of the game, but the North West, reluctant as I am to throw that in.

Oh and Woolwich wants it's club back.
Pretty soon it's going to dawn on the tarquins that the only thing they won at the weekend might be another year of Wenger.

Seriously? Have you honestly forgotten? That was when all the rumours were flying around about Mancini heading for the sack, and that Pellegrini was being brought in to replace him. It reached its peak on the morning of the cup final. IIRC, Mancini got the bullet on the monday afterwards.

I remember on the morning everyone knew it was Mancini's last game, I didn't hear any anti Pellegrini chants though mate. Saw plenty of Blues fighting with each other though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.