Mild aggravation outside Wembley

As troubling as this was, what gave me even more grounds for concern is that I didn't see a single sink-pisser on Sunday. Not one. Our club has truly lost its soul.
If it helps mate my daughter went to the bogs in 537 and she was the only girl in there !
She just got back in time to watch the fighting in 536 and 538 we had ringside seats all for £30 :+)

As troubling as this was, what gave me even more grounds for concern is that I didn't see a single sink-pisser on Sunday. Not one. Our club has truly lost its soul.

I can confirm that there was indeed sink pissing in the toilets outside block 131 with a rendition of 'we are Man City we piss where we want ' .The soul is well and certainly alive .

The most upsetting and frightening thing to come from these videos, is the fact that adults are taking home large squares of coloured tin foil.
brilliant, i thought that when we got back on the coach. Was thinking what the hell will they do with it when they get home

I can confirm that there was indeed sink pissing in the toilets outside block 131 with a rendition of 'we are Man City we piss where we want ' .The soul is well and certainly alive .
There was sink pissing and i think pretty much everyone smoking in 133

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.