Millwall fan tries to buy his own season ticket seat...

I'm certain that that thread is a piss-take by the guy Stuwall, and he probably isn't even a Millwall fan. His replies are way too complex and to be capable of not understanding the situation. Funny though.

Biggsy1 said:
vonksbignose said:
This has to be my favourite reply! I know its tight & the fella is "digging him out" (whatever that means), but the insults are fuckin awesome:

Stop apologising you foolish old man, you sound pathetic. How long have you been buying tickets for all ticket games whilst having a ticket you absolute weapon?

Every forum i've been on today people are laughing at you. People from all over the country.

You've let yourself down and you've let Millwall down.

You're the biggest Donut in the Universe. I'm not reknewing next season because i'd be in the same stadium as someone as stupid as you.

Brilliant response this thread took a while to get going but wasa worth the read!!

Pity the imbecile had to lower the tone with sick Hillsborough references after that

Paulski said:
I'm certain that that thread is a piss-take by the guy Stuwall, and he probably isn't even a Millwall fan.

I'd agree, except he has over 100 posts, and they seem to know him. I hate to say I think he's real...

I thought it was a piss-take. I honestly thought someone's having you lot over a barrel. But the more I read the more I realised this chap was 100% real - it sort of dawned on me that this person was genuinely trying to buy his own fucking ticket.

I have just had to show this to friends and family so they can confirm I didn't make it all up.

What an absolute vegetable.

"Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out."

pure class.....wet myself reading this thread.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.