Millwalls firm teaming up with Stoke...

I think it's time we showed Milwall and Stoke that they can't give it all that. Maybe it's time we teamed up with the MiBs of United, get some Stockport, Bury, Oldham fans involved and sort em out with a bit of:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmV_YJm5jAc[/youtube]

ardwickboy said:
Does that mean all the City fans have to stay away from the ground for their own safety, and just let the stoke and millwall fans rule Manchester?????????............WE ARE SHITTING OURSHELVES,

I just find that defecating on items of wall furniture designed to hold books and other bric-a-brac is such a strange, if not physically challenging reaction.

its spurs not wall and stoke. there was 2 sheff utd fellas there with the production team.
it was fiilmed in the beehive pub in bruce grove were a lot of are boys drink and are in this video.

mcfcliam said:
ardwickboy said:
Does that mean all the City fans have to stay away from the ground for their own safety, and just let the stoke and millwall fans rule Manchester?????????............WE ARE SHITTING OURSHELVES,

Oh my god.........

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.