Milner in CM

Milner in CM is our version of XAVI ..

Dictates the midfield ..gud accurate passes . creative .. if gets space , never hesitates to bomb forward .

Put him in midfield along wid Yaya/Barry , wid silva,Balo , Tevez upfront in a 4-3-3 ( wid our flying fullbacks kolarov and boateng ) . We would be unstoppable .

ArabFan12 said:
He is absoultely amazing! He is everywhere. Much better than Barry.

I hope this is a big sign for RM where Milner's best position is.

Barry or Milner for you?

This is the only position for this lad.

I thought he had another bad game to be honest, bench for him at the moment, til' he proves his worth. Yaya is much better at the moment, still think he'll come good though.

kennycar said:
I thought he had another bad game to be honest, bench for him at the moment, til' he proves his worth. Yaya is much better at the moment, still think he'll come good though.

In your opinion what was bad about his game?

I don't know, i was expecting more from him so far to be honest, was always a fan of his at other clubs and now he seems to have lost his pace, his work rate, he hasn't made any assists i can remember since the first one against liverpool. He should be bossing the match against salzberg<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:44 pm --<br /><br />don't get me wrong, he hasn't been rubbish. Just not as good as i hoped he would be for us.

kennycar said:
I don't know, i was expecting more from him so far to be honest, was always a fan of his at other clubs and now he seems to have lost his pace, his work rate, he hasn't made any assists i can remember since the first one against liverpool. He should be bossing the match against salzberg

-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:44 pm --

don't get me wrong, he hasn't been rubbish. Just not as good as i hoped he would be for us.

he has the most assists alongside tevez.. (4)
also has an enourmous workrate, but his pace is lacking a bit i think.,

but there are a few things he has done so far that have been poor, (playing on the left wing he has been average to say the least, but i hope BM doesnt play him there anymore).

We're building a squad though and he'll come good, as will Yaya, as Silva has done.

Eh - I will back Milner to the hilt cos he's a blue - but I thought he was average on Wednesday - had one good game for us (Liverpool).

Looks devoid of confidence going forward, for instance he was in at one point & his first instinct was to look, and look, and look for a square ball inside - when there wasnt one he took what should have been his immediate decision - to shoot.

His decision making in possession is a worry for me, he looked to be playing a different game to our front 3 at Stoke, giving the ball away an awful lot & whereas you can't lack his industry - the same could be said of Gelson...

I do believe he'll come good & all those of you saying RM better see the light & play him inside, you do know that we dont play with wingers don't you? he was bought to play as a dynamic centre mid but just hasn't been cutting the mustard there - its no news to Bobby Manc that its his favoured, most productive position.

I believe he will come good & we saw flashes of it on Wednesday, but he's still a long way away from being a deserving starter ahead of our standard 3 for me....and thats with a tepid Yaya too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.