Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been having a few drinky poohs zimidi or got sun stroke or even getting a bit giddy with england winning because if you yhink he is worth 55 mill you have been up to something.
Oh by the wway what do you base the smaller club comment on.

banbury_blue said:
Zimidy said:
I'll be happy to keep him. You can keep chasing overrated players like Silva and leave the real talent at Villa.

Where did they dig up this clown?

yeah Milner had a great game today, no denying that, but it won't have altered the over inflated price that we are prepared to pay anyway

He'll look a nugget as soon as the transfer window has closed, milner will be a city player........ villa = mcfc feeder club pmsl.........:O)

I could have sworn Villa bought Milner from Newcastle, but everybody knows O'Neill hasn't spent a penny and every single member of their squad is from their academy.

He can be a City player. But your coughing up £55m in cash or £50m, Ireland and Onuoha in return for his services.

Spindash said:
I could have sworn Villa bought Milner from Newcastle, but everybody knows O'Neill hasn't spent a penny and every single member of their squad is from their academy.

LOL

-- Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:49 pm --

Zimidy said:
He can be a City player. But your coughing up £55m in cash or £50m, Ireland and Onuoha in return for his services.

stop being a silly little prick and get back to shouting villaaaa in a shrieky voice<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
Zimidy said:
You can't afford Milner. He's claret and blue and will stay claret and blue. He's the best player in the England squad by a distance and only a bid of at least £55 million will we even consider selling him to a smaller club like Man City.

why then does he want to leave and why is he shelving plans to buy his new house? On what basis can we not afford him, the dosh is about half an hour's oil money, sorry to ruin tour delusional fantasy

Zimidy said:
I'll be happy to keep him. You can keep chasing overrated players like Silva and leave the real talent at Villa.

you got blown away last time you were on so why come back for more?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/9660-Manchester%20City%20vs%20Aston%20Villa%20Goals%20and%20Highlights%202009-03-04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/9660-Ma ... 009-03-04/</a>

Zimidy said:
You can't afford Milner. He's claret and blue and will stay claret and blue. He's the best player in the England squad by a distance and only a bid of at least £55 million will we even consider selling him to a smaller club like Man City.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.