Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimidy said:
The Game 77 said:
What the hell ??? Has he been smoking the the ganja???
I'm sorry but what planet are you from £55 million for Milner lets put into perspective Barca will only pay £29 million for Cesc and they are bidding £37 million for Torres.
Both them players are far better player than Milner so in future just say no !!!

Yeah and will Barca get either of those players? No. You bid £25m and we want atleast £55m so either up your game like Barcelona have to or chase after that cripple Arteta.

Ok let's have some facts..... can you please point me to where it says villa want 55 mill for milner?

Zimidy said:
The Game 77 said:
I'm sorry but what planet are you from £55 million for Milner lets put into perspective Barca will only pay £29 million for Cesc and they are bidding £37 million for Torres.
Both them players are far better player than Milner so in future just say no !!!

Yeah and will Barca get either of those players? No. You bid £25m and we want atleast £55m so either up your game like Barcelona have to or chase after that cripple Arteta.

you pathetic bedwetting little wanker

Zimidy said:
The Game 77 said:

i would be more concerned about your team and how their going to do this season,rather than come on here unless your thinking of jumping ship to support us,we are on the up were as after this coming season o'neill will be gone and so will whatever decent players you have left....

Zimidy said:
leewill31 said:
you got blown away last time you were on so why come back for more?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/9660-Manchester%20City%20vs%20Aston%20Villa%20Goals%20and%20Highlights%202009-03-04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/9660-Ma ... 009-03-04/</a>

You all cried and went off when I came onto this thread last time. Even with £250m and no Wembley visits you can't beat Tottenham in the league which I found hilarious. I find it hilarious you were all like "we dunt wunt milner coz we will have messi nd ibrhmvic nd silva nd toure nd we win wrld cup bcoz we r so rich" and now your all begging to have Milner just one match later. He's not for sale. Man City are a feeder club to Villa, just keep selling us your best players like Dunne and we will toss you shit like Barry for double the price.
lol!!! what a little wanker!! a feeder club for our cast offs!! oh by the way you fucking gimp every player is for sale at a price and we already know he wants to come as he wants to step up another level and play with world class players and in a soon to be expanded new stadium in a newly upgraded surrounding area not like your run down fucking shithole of a ground! your fans are like the fucking everton ones that come on here who know for a fact that due to their managers capabilities they are punching well above their weight!! if you shite turn down £28m fucking great because he aint worth it so go and put your pjs on,brush your teeth and get ready for mummy to read your bedtime story!!

he had a good game but.. i still dont want him we already have a good enough squad he wouldnt change much..

+ i hate bitter fans who come on this site and act like an internet warrior aka Zimidy.

Listen you tramp if we wont anyone from your small club we will get them that means if our under 9's manager quits we will hire MON if we wont thats cause we are the big man City and u are poor little villa so FUCK OFF you begging little small time club

Brum & Wolves will overtake Villa within 5 years... Milner will be based at Eastlands next season & it will be for around 27 M.
Randy needs the bucks.

he put in a number of good crosses including the one for the goal but other than that he was just above average in an average england performance....

he aint worth the money that we are going to have to pay for him and if he is going to be our creative spark then he aint good enough.

granted he works hard and his crossing ability is good but in the creativity department he aint fit to lace irelands boots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.