Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

Ireland Haroo said:
Zzonked said:
Then why bother telling us in the first place, tosspot?

Why tell you about the deal? Why not! Or why hold a source back that being revealed would lead to the end of the source?

Why tell us about it if it's none of our business though?

There's enough "ITK" people about here as it is. Strangely 99% have mystery sources too, hmmmm.

mcfcliam said:
Ireland Haroo said:
Why tell you about the deal? Why not! Or why hold a source back that being revealed would lead to the end of the source?

I've noticed a few of your posts are aggressive towards over posters, including the 'none of your business' one to me.

Couldn't you have just told me that you can't reveal the source instead of being a dick?

If you took none of your business as an aggressive statement, then you were wrong to do so. Its simply none of your business who has just told me this piece of information. You will eat your words though, and I await a grovelling apology.

-- Tue May 18, 2010 2:48 pm --

Zzonked said:
Ireland Haroo said:

Why tell us about it if it's none of our business though?

There's enough "ITK" people about here as it is. Strangely 99% have mystery sources too, hmmmm.

It is your business, as you are a city fan, which is why I posted here about the deal. The part that isn't your business, is the source of information. Sorry if I caused offence, but you will see.

Ireland Haroo said:
mcfcliam said:
I've noticed a few of your posts are aggressive towards over posters, including the 'none of your business' one to me.

Couldn't you have just told me that you can't reveal the source instead of being a dick?

If you took none of your business as an aggressive statement, then you were wrong to do so. It simply none of your business who has just told me this piece of information. You will eat your words though, and I await a grovelling apology.

Well, it was more rude than aggressive but who cares..

I could make a post now saying 'Milner will be done in the next two days' and claim I have a source.

You're just saying something which is pure guesswork as Milner signing in the next two days is a likely scenario.

Ireland Haroo said:
mcfcliam said:

If you took none of your business as an aggressive statement, then you were wrong to do so. It simply none of your business who has just told me this piece of information. You will eat your words though, and I await a grovelling apology.

I doubt it sunshine, it's hardly an inspiring vision is it. Its been all over the papers for 24 hours at least, why didn't you tell us before then? Probably because your an attention seeking WUM.

look mate before you do the billy big bollox argument, about 309 people have been ion here with a mystery source saying milner will sign in the next two days. Your either telling the truth and to late for anyone to care, or you read the other thread and made it up as your own

Ireland Haroo said:
mcfcliam said:
According to...

None of your business, nor anyone elses on here.
attention-whore3.jpg

Pearce_out said:
Ireland Haroo said:

I doubt it sunshine, it's hardly an inspiring vision is it. Its been all over the papers for 24 hours at least, why didn't you tell us before then? Probably because your an attention seeking WUM.

So it has been all over the papers for the last 24 hours that the deal is being wrapped up as we speak? Don't think so "sunshine". I was given this information moments before I posted here, and I posted here for 1 reason. I am sick to death of wum's, ajay and other people posting bullshit information, that I thought, instead of refraining from posting, like I have done for a while before I set my account up, I would feed the information.

Ireland Haroo said:
Pearce_out said:

So it has been all over the papers for the last 24 hours that the deal is being wrapped up as we speak? Don't think so "sunshine". I was given this information moments before I posted here, and I posted here for 1 reason. I am sick to death of wum's, ajay and other people posting bullshit information, that I thought, instead of refraining from posting, like I have done for a while before I set my account up, I would feed the information.

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.