Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodenberger10 said:
Just been on SSN saying that bookies suspended bets on Martin O'Neill being first to leave job. They have now allowed bets again with crap odds. Maybe they know something. My point is do you think he may be giving an ultimatum to the board i.e. if Milner goes I go type of thing.... Hopefully Villa wont shit out of this deal!

O'Neill has already said a few weeks back that he expects Milner to move to City. It's just a question of City meeting their valuation.

O'Neill's concern is replacements and general squad strengthening. Also, how much of the money is he going to get for players?

Don't think they've bought anybody yet this summer.

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

hope this doesnt stall the milner deal!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6303051,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 51,00.html</a>

i thin you will see ashley young leaving villa soon.! didnt he say he would walk if they sell all the best players!!!

thomo said:
dont think it will be done today. im thinking more thursday just because of the internationals. personnally think we agreed things over weekend with him. but no time for a medical before he went off to meet the squad. unless he is granted permission leave by fabio! could be done sooner but think a medical thursday morning and the signed and sealed.

just my opinion!

Quite a sound one too!

Don't want to start another Milner better than Ireland or verse vica thread but I can see Milner coming to us but Ireland deal to them not happening, a cash deal only.

Rammyblues said:
Don't want to start another Milner better than Ireland or verse vica thread but I can see Milner coming to us but Ireland deal to them not happening, a cash deal only.

Now that you've said it....yep seems plausible.
I like!

Why are we even still after this guy? I cant believe we are offering 20 million plus Ireland, its ludacrous, especially if Ozil is available.

Rammyblues said:

I thought the same thing, why would Ireland go to a club in termoil 5 days before the start of the season without even knowing who his manager will be.

I think we will just do a cash deal and keep Ireland

bondsman said:
Why are we even still after this guy? I cant believe we are offering 20 million plus Ireland, its ludacrous, especially if Ozil is available.
FFS how many times does it have to be said that Milner and özil are different types of player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.