Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland & £16 million for Milner:

facepalm.jpg

*Sigh*

I will get behind Milner and I'm happy he's here but we should never have spent that much on him, £16m is what he is worth, so that & Ireland means we value milner at at least £25 mill after one good season, wich is stupid when we paid that for Silva who is the same age, better and has been brilliant for many years already.

Excellent signing. Will add some much needed zip to midfield. He's a quality player and contrary to what some have said, he is not a one season wonder: he's a young player who has consistently improved. Last season he was ranked the League's fourth best midfield player (11th overall) by Actim and in the preceding season he was ranked 26th overall, which I think placed him around 10th in the midfield stakes; not far behind Ireland, who he overtook and left trailing in his wake last season.

keemcfc said:

I will get behind Milner and I'm happy he's here but we should never have spent that much on him, £16m is what he is worth, so that & Ireland means we value milner at at least £25 mill after one good season, wich is stupid when we paid that for Silva who is the same age, better and has been brilliant for many years already.

Get your mother fucking tin hat

Milner can at least play several positions but Ireland could only really play the one and boy didn't he make sure we all knew it. Moaning about being put out wide blah, blah. Milner to me is a better player and will improve our side. Welcome to City James!

Hmmm whilst I was getting bored of this dragging on a bit, I now feel a bit empty, I've got nothing to keep watching SSN every second I get chance or hitting F5 that many times that it hardly works now. What's to keep me occupied at work, il actually have to bloody do something now

keemcfc said:

facepalm.jpg

*Sigh*

why worry what we paid for Milner. What we get in signing him is consitency,greater proffesionalism than Ireland, bigger goal threat, more flexibility,and will provide more assists. In the long run, if Milner helps us get into Champions League every year over his 5 year contract, at £10 - £20 million revenue a season for getting to the group stages, £23/£24 million will seem a snip! we all know that when you buy a "homegrown" player,especially with the new rules, you pay a big premium for them, look at Shrek when he went to the scum at 17 years old £28 million there or there abouts, that was ridiculous money for a kid his age, but look at what he has brought in income for them since,and it will only get worse with the new rules,fortunatly for us,our club is in a position to pay that bit extra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.