Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villan said:
How was he cast off? He was sold as it was agreed if we never reached the Champions league in that season he could leave.

Your club agreed that he could leave if you didn't reach the Champs League?
Your club got top dollar for him?
Yet your loyal fans give him a crackin reception if i remember rightly?

Villan said:
How was he cast off? He was sold as it was agreed if we never reached the Champions league in that season he could leave. Bearing in mind that was his reason for leaving of course! Not the extra 80K a week your lot threw at him! Still he gets to play in that tournament this year with you doesn't he?

No sorry i forgot you'll be playing in the very same European competition as we are.

So he gets paid much more for doing the same job in front of bigger crowds. Happy days. Sure Milner will love it here too if he comes.

It will be done and dusted soon IMO.

fly.gif

Villan said:
How was he cast off? He was sold as it was agreed if we never reached the Champions league in that season he could leave. Bearing in mind that was his reason for leaving of course! Not the extra 80K a week your lot threw at him! Still he gets to play in that tournament this year with you doesn't he?

No sorry i forgot you'll be playing in the very same European competition as we are.
And this season, and the next? Yaya Toure, Silva, Kolarov, Balotelli & boateng have all joined and everyone is a player of the highest quality. It may take some time to get the best out of them, but surely you can see that City are strengthening every season.

If Lerner was to spend his fortunes on Villa presumably you'd tell him not too

Unless we pull our finger out of our ass and give in to either Ireland's or Villa's demands (whatever they may be) I cannot see this deal go through anymore. I hope we are looking for an alternative while this deal seems to stall more and more.

Barry left with a very sour taste in most villa fans mouths. He originally said he wanted to leave to play champions league football. He eventually left to a club many regard to being a club that could potentially get there but hadn't at the time. So consequently just going for the money is what we all think.

You spent a lot last summer too but that never got the desired result.

Villan said:
Barry left with a very sour taste in most villa fans mouths. He originally said he wanted to leave to play champions league football. He eventually left to a club many regard to being a club that could potentially get there but hadn't at the time. So consequently just going for the money is what we all think.

So he left to join a club which was much better equipped to fulfil the same ambitions as his current one.

That's the beginning, middle and end of the matter.

sam221985 said:
Villan said:

So he left to join a club which was much better equipped to fulfil the same ambitions as his current one.

That's the beginning, middle and end of the matter.

Thing is, if you get champions league football next season will Barry even make the team? Good chance he won't. Theres two more transfer windows till next season afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.