Milner next season

Andouble said:
I don't think Milner has as much between the ears as Barry does. Not saying he's an idiot or anything, but Barry's "football sense", for a lack of better term, is miles ahead of Milner's.

Exactly. Needs to show more awareness and positional sense and play less with his head down. James Milner will need to up his game next season or get left behind. So will other players.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I can see him and Barry rotating a little next season, get milner in the groove for taking over when Barry decides its too much.

Baz will leave a big gap, butim confident Milner can fill it well.

Gaz plays a simple but crucial game for the team. Milner could do that job admirably. We need someone who can tackle, run, make the simple pass, keep the move ticking over. And I think that James just has the edge on pace over Gaz! Perfect replacement. Wonder if Mancini has eyed up an improvement on the pair of them?

he has defo got to play like that to be Barry's long-term replacement!
his crosses were pinpoint accurate especially in that 6-1 maybe he was pumped up for it
i would hate it if City bought a replacement for him if he wasn't up to the task

i have to say Stevie Ireland still did a better job at that position before we bought Jimmy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.