Milner

fatbloke said:
I think you're misunderstanding mate, I don't think we'll start the season with wide players at all. The 'diamond' formation is very narrow and defensively orientated and looking at how we have lined up so far in pre-season seems to be Mancini's preferred system. Adam Johnson and Shaun Wright-Phillips will be there to give us a the option of bringing on a wingers against opposition who are stiffling our threat through the centre and I personally think Bellamy (if he stays) we be used more as a pacy striker than a wide player.
The only way I see it working is 3-5-2.,LCB,Boateng,CB,Toure,RCB,Kompany,LWB,Kolarov,RWB,Johnson,DM,Toure,MF,Silva,MF,Milner,ST,Tevez,ST,Ade/Balotelli.

Ozil would be a fraction of the cost of Milner and looks like a better young player than Milner. Some reports going around it could cost as little as £10 million to sign him and IF you are to beleive what the papers say Villa value him at close to £30 million it is fucking madness.

In a word, no... In a slightly different word NO!

I think it's madness we haven't even attempted to sign Ozil when were chasing Milner and when Ireland is constantly being linked with a move away.

We could even play the German system if we signed Ozil with him, Johnson and Silva supporting either Tevez or Adebayor leaving the killer Nige and Yeah Yeah Toure to clean up infront of our still decidedly unconvincing back four.

RossiBenayoun said:
In a word, no... In a slightly different word NO!

I think it's madness we haven't even attempted to sign Ozil when were chasing Milner and when Ireland is constantly being linked with a move away.

We could even play the German system if we signed Ozil with him, Johnson and Silva supporting either Tevez or Adebayor leaving the killer Nige and Yeah Yeah Toure to clean up infront of our still decidedly unconvincing back four.

When we have signed a better attacking mid.

I think its madness we haven't tried to sign Ashley Cole................

You are all thinking too much. Tactics, formations. Blah Blah. How to make sure we are in the top 4 of the EPL? Hmmm. Who are our rivals?
Buying Milner would weaken Villa. Just like the Lescott deal, and the Barry deal. Probably should buy someone from Liverpool. Just wait...

Oh, and keep Bellamy.

'Cos I like 'im!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.