Milner

Ricster

My Gran could play better and she died in July.

Worse player we have signed since our owner came to the club.

Does sweet fuck all and had one good game against Liverpool.

Ricster said:

worst than rsc

cityboy1 said:
Ricster said:

worst than rsc

Yeah mate and i'm no fan of RSC.

Looks like we signed a player who was good in a shit team, a bit like what Newcastle did with Barton.

How this lad is an England international is beyond me. Mind you, maybe thats part of the reason that England are so shit.

I thought it was just me who has yet to work out just what a James Milner does.
Poor technique,rubbish decision making,and delivers a cracking hospital ball.

There's only Barry for me who Is English who is quality on the ball the rest of our English players are ok at best lets buy more foreigners

If I said what I really thought about this thread, I'd probaly be banned from the forum. Why oh why must there be a scapegoat, all the time? And for what its worth if you bothered to look closely the guy who replaced Milner (the worst player to sign since the takeover) had an absolute shocker!

Jack of all trades master of none. Never going to be a top class player for the big teams. Theres a reason why no one else was interested in him and Villa fucked us for money yet again. People know my views on Barry but Villa took close to £40 million plus for both players fucking shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.