Milner

Worst buy of the Mansour era. Even worse than RSC thus far least he scored a few goals.

He NEVER goes forward, cant create fuck all for love nor money, has no pace, cant tackle, can't shoot.

Shocking player.

Just said on transfer forum, with Milner struggling to settle in and Vieira bit part at best, we might want to reconsider loaning Michael Johnson out and get him on the bench after a few reserve games. Really can't see him contributing any less than Milner unfortunately has been.

ballinio said:
waspish said:
There's only Barry for me who Is English who is quality on the ball the rest of our English players are ok at best lets buy more foreigners
Like Balotelli ? An absolute disgrace, lazy mard arse, its all about him isnt it,if i was running my arse off only to see him strolling about like he hasnt got a care i`d be having a word.Mancini`s got to dump this tosser quick.

Torres is the same! Every striker is not like dickov or Tevez.

citizen said:
Imo balotelli is the Biggest wanker on the pitch, cant wait to get rid of this uninterested lazy bastard!
100% correct, this signing will be the one that sees Mancini sacked unless he realises his mistake & ditches him now. ......Cue` he`s only young `.....new to the country etc etc, fuckin lazy uninterested twat.

GaudinoMotors said:
At Villa = Tenacious combative and creative
At City = Pub!!

As for worst signing of the modern City era - Boateng shading it for me - makes Gelson look composed

Boateng has played about 5 games all season and he's the worst player since Sibierski according to you!! Quicker judgement that a judge with parkinsons.

You would be right if I was judging it on his City career - but I lived in Moabit and watched Hertha for a couple of yrs - never been impressed with him at club level - but will grant you he plays well for the national side.

totally agree with the op, milner is shit, said to my mates at the game, i would have put zab in the midfield with richards at right back, needed at bit more steel in the middle of the park.

I thought Milner was doing ok, I thought he was better than AJ, but he wasn't that bad either.

The only player who really made me angry was Kolorov for the first goal, and for every minute leading up to it. It's like he only cares about the attacking play and he's too good to stick out a leg and stop that cross. Really lazy is what he was.

But then again someone will have a different view and say it was all Silva's fault, or Yaya's, or whoever.

Kolo played ok, Balotelli played ok, Yaya, Tevez even Kolorov at times. We were very unlucky. We will turn this around. Come on city!

leighton said:
Jack of all trades master of none. Never going to be a top class player for the big teams. Theres a reason why no one else was interested in him and Villa fucked us for money yet again. People know my views on Barry but Villa took close to £40 million plus for both players fucking shocking.

Don't write it like that, it makes it look like villa is the big villain here. Its city being dumb again, I'm so sick of the crazy money thrown at players who fail miserably here. We are a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.