Milner

leighton said:
Jack of no trades master of none. Never going to be a top class player for the big teams. Theres a reason why no one else was interested in him and Villa fucked us for money yet again. People know my views on Barry but Villa took close to £40 million plus for both players fucking shocking.

edited for accuracy

Yep he couldn't pass wind or trap a bag of cement makes micah richards look like Messi

Yep he couldn't pass wind or trap a bag of cement makes micah richards look like Messi

He's bin here 4 months, why not give him a chance to settle in, get use to playing with his team mates. It's not his fault city paid over the odds for him but he is a good player and his quality will eventaully shine.

The OP is shameful, sound like a fickle arrogant prick

waspish said:
There's only Barry for me who Is English who is quality on the ball the rest of our English players are ok at best lets buy more foreigners
Like Balotelli ? An absolute disgrace, lazy mard arse, its all about him isnt it,if i was running my arse off only to see him strolling about like he hasnt got a care i`d be having a word.Mancini`s got to dump this tosser quick.

Imo balotelli is the Biggest wanker on the pitch, cant wait to get rid of this uninterested lazy bastard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.