Milner

BLUEMATT23 said:
To me ranks along side Lee Bradbury & Georgi Samaras as one of the worst buys and one of the poorest players i've ever seen.

Truly awful
hes not that bad

danp86 said:
Milner's a quality player and a very good signing for us and this will become apparent once he settles in a bit more (which is all he needs to do). He works like a trojan horse all day long, and is always 100% committed.

Are you serious? Did you see what Milner was doing on the first goal? Nothing!! Did you see Milner in the second goal? He was supposed to be manning up Baines but was daydreaming out there. Anyone see the classic look on Milner's face after the ball went in? "Who had that guy?"

Ricster said:
My Gran could play better and she died in July.

Worse player we have signed since our owner came to the club.

Does sweet fuck all and had one good game against Liverpool.

He was having a decent game last night - feels like the same shit Barry went through all those months ago

He was a good player for a team that play a completely different style to us.

We're all about possession, Villa were all about spreading it wide and putting crosses in the box.

Strange signing when you about it.

we need to get this in our heads,just because you are the best player at a club,dont make you a good player,rsc everything in blackburn team.lescott everything in evertons defence and goals ,milner same at villa everything in that team,about 60million in the skip

Ntini77 said:
He was a good player for a team that play a completely different style to us.

We're all about possession, Villa were all about spreading it wide and putting crosses in the box.

Strange signing when you about it.

so, back to Mancini again.....................and we still havent got a decent centre forward and the one we make out to be the best in the world is also the smallest. Go figure.

dctid said:
Ricster said:
My Gran could play better and she died in July.

Worse player we have signed since our owner came to the club.

Does sweet fuck all and had one good game against Liverpool.

He was having a decent game last night - feels like the same shit Barry went through all those months ago

The difference is that Milner was bought as a winger - or at least an attacking left sided midfield player, but he has no pace and no amount of training will cure that.
Barry has no pace either - but doesnt need it for where he plays.
Milner is doomed - unless he can adapt to the role of full back.

Apart from against Liverpool we have seen NOTHING to suggest that he is good enough for the first 11, and when Michael Johnson and Gai Assulin get some sort of fitness he will have a job getting on the bench. Not to forget the transfer window around the corner and with talk of another big signing coming. You are going to have to get your finger out James, and quickly. You are much better than you are showing at the moment though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.