Milner

Clubber said:
Ricster said:
Fickle arrogant prick? Ha. You are so funny. Your the one who sounds like a prick for having a go at someone for having an opinion. Milner has had 1 decent game since he's been here.

If you think that highly of me, press your foe button so you dont have to read any of my arrogant posts again PRICK!

To be fair Ricster, i wouldn't go as far as dico pants, but peolpe seem to forget that Milner, even though he is English, needs time to settle. He has been played on the wing, in the middle, and for a bit last night at right back.

Milner is a good player, and needs time to settle and get a bit of confidence, and find a set position. I think your analysis of him is premature.

I hope your right clubber, really do. I always love being wrong if i'm negative about City, but one decent game against Liverpool, doesn't cut it for me. He's gone backwards more than forwards, maybe the changes in his position hasn't helped, but he managed fine when being swapped about at Villa.

Milner's a quality player and a very good signing for us and this will become apparent once he settles in a bit more (which is all he needs to do). He works like a trojan horse all day long, and is always 100% committed. His position doesn't help because even though he is versatile, his best position is playing centrally like he did for Villa last season. Barry may have had a relatively decent game last night but I still don't see how he offers anything to the team. If I were the manager, I'd play de Jong as the ball winning defensive midfielder, partnered by a forward thinking Yaya Toure and a box-to-box style player in James Milner.

He's an above average player. He works hard, runs a lot, but he's hardly anything else.

There have been a lot of English players like this in the past

Looks like City and Villa both got stitched up, both sets are fans were laughing at each other for no reason. Ireland is a ticking timebomb and Milner is nowhere near worth 25m pounds

He was poor last night but you have to remember that he was up against Fellaini and Cahill, and he'd played 90 minutes against Juventus. All this contributes to making an expected average performance into a poor one.

I agree, though. He was poor. His replacement wasn't much better.

He's been piss poor all season, shouldn't have started yesterday. Not to say that he won't come good, I think he will but playing bad shouldn't be rewarded with a place in the starting 11.

I hope he comes good but I have to say that he looks a yard short in his head at times.

shaun said:
I thought it was just me who has yet to work out just what a James Milner does.
Poor technique,rubbish decision making,and delivers a cracking hospital ball.

Its taken a lot of people a lot of time to finally wake up to what I've been saying ever since we signed him - he's simply not good enough!
Shame really, cos he's got the right attitude but belongs at a lower level - needs to go back to Villa.

ANY1aBLUE said:
shaun said:
I thought it was just me who has yet to work out just what a James Milner does.
Poor technique,rubbish decision making,and delivers a cracking hospital ball.

Its taken a lot of people a lot of time to finally wake up to what I've been saying ever since we signed him - he's simply not good enough!
Shame really, cos he's got the right attitude but belongs at a lower level - needs to go back to Villa.
i think he belongs to a higher level than that

To me ranks along side Lee Bradbury & Georgi Samaras as one of the worst buys and one of the poorest players i've ever seen.

Truly awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.