Milners average

bezdog said:
bluemoonmatt said:
I would Milner is a very very good player. His stats speak for themselves, furthermore he is the only Eglish player in his generation that has stepped up to the mark internationally. When fat fwank and starfish retire, this lad is the future of the England midfield.

HE DOESNT SCORE MANY THOUGH DOES HE OR ARE WE NOT LOOKING FOR THAT FROM HIM?

Didn't know him and Rooney were from different generations and he wouldn't score as many with us because Tevez takes the pens.

Bonol said:
Why are we chasing Milner, hes an average player, 20 odd million, do me a favour.

This OP has gotta be a fuckin joke. Do some of our supporters ever watch the game?

I like Milner but even if we buy him we will still not fill the need for a creative attacking mid that can unlock some of the top defenses when need be or put the ball in himself. I'm talking about a Pavel Nedved type. that's what City needs above anything else imo.

I think he is over hyped, mainly because he is english. I think he is worth no more than 15m. You could get joe cole for free and he could do the job milner can do in the midfield.

chesterbells said:
Bonol said:
Why are we chasing Milner, hes an average player, 20 odd million, do me a favour.

This OP has gotta be a fuckin joke. Do some of our supporters ever watch the game?
He's like every player we are linked with, he divides opinions. On other threads Gerrard and Torres are being slagged by posters. That's why I love Bluemoon, you hardly ever get a thread where everyone agrees, and it all makes for interesting stuff. Also, the threads would be boring as hell and pretty short if we agreed on every player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.