Milos Krasic

CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic has reiterated his desire to join Juventus but has suggested he could consider a move to Manchester City.

Milos Krasic is a tricky winger

GettyImages

Milos Krasic is a tricky winger

Krasic, 25, has long been linked with a move to Juventus and, with his contract due to expire in December 2011, there have been suggestions he has threatened to leave on a free transfer if he is not granted a move this summer.

However, while he would love to sign for Juve, he insists he has not issued any ultimatum to his club.

"I haven't decided anything yet, but my great wish is to play in Italy," he told Blic. "My heart is with Juventus, but I have a contract with CSKA and they will have their say on the matter.

"I have stated my desire to leave the club. I have been with CSKA for six years and I hope the officials show understanding for my situation.

"No ultimatum was set. I can't dictate the terms to the club with which I am under contract. I just told them I would love to continue my career at Juventus. They have their own preferences and plans and they will certainly try to procure a transfer fee as high as possible."

Roberto Mancini had previously suggested City could be interested in Krasic and, while the Serbia international is determined to join Juve, he is not ruling out a switch to Eastlands.

"I have heard of Manchester City's interest in me, but with all due respect to the club and Mancini, my preference would be to continue my career in Turin," he said. "I don't mean to undermine the club or the Premiership, this is just my preference."

He added: "We'll see. If Manchester City's offer is serious, we could sit and talk. I will be in Moscow as of Tuesday or Wednesday and then I will be meeting with the CSKA officials."

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=804852&sec=transfers&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=5739</a>

he can piss off the d**k go sign for a washed up club we got david silva pal and dont need you and that my friend is a FACT

Eh you cannot blame someone for being honest and we all know silva and toure both wanted to go to chelsea but they are now at the club so i wouldn't bare a grudge towards krasic as he just was trying to be honest but you can tell he is now coming around seeing the type of players we have and are still likely to sign.

Krasic would be amazing because he is one of the best right winger in the world,has bags of experience in the champions league and he is a good crosser of the ball but also very technical and composed on the ball,i remember him giving evra a torrid time with serbia.

He is 25 years entering or into his prime and if he comes here he would give us his best years,which is something we should be aiming for to bring in players who about to hit their best forms.

I would love to see us with robinho on the left,krasic on the right,silva down the middle and tevez or bellamy as a striker if we cannot bring in dzeko as i just don't like adebayor and his laziness.

Don't need him if Milner is all signed and sealed.

Johnson/Bellamy/Robinho - Toure/Vieira/Ibrahim - De Jong/Barry - Milner/Weiss/Silva/SWP

Robinho/Silva/Ireland/M. Johnson

We have more than enough already if Milner is a lock to sign unless we plan a massive clearout.

IMO if we keep signing players for midfield we're just getting greedy and inviting the problems of not being able to accomodate the players.

I dont even think we are in for him. Mancini said the other day we were only really interested in one of Dzeko or Krasic. Since then all the talk has been about Dzeko. I think CSKA are trying to drum up interest by stating that we are interested.

Could be wrong of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.