Milos Krasic

Juventino said:
LoveCity said:
Embarrassed by Fulham, 7th in a struggling league, and match fixing scandals say they are kinda sh!t at this moment. Living off history is what the Liverpool fans do, right now City is a much more enticing option for many players (but obviously not Krasic) which is why we're getting so many big players - more money, better league, bigger future. If Chiellini leaves, Juve will be even weaker, and Madrid are said to be sniffing around.

Until Manchester City win something they'll still be a small club unfortunatly. Getting the likes of Silva and Toure does not constitute to you being a big club.
True, but signing great players means we are that much closer to winning trophies, and I'd rather have our future than yours. Juve is dead as a football club. Where are your supporters? Your ground is empty and they said it was just that Juve fans hated the old stadium. What's the excuse now?

Danamy said:
Goats left knee said:
danamy, maine rd held 32k. Iirc our average in div2 was 28k

It was meant to read that we was getting 32,000 rather than as an average..........i can see how you read it though!

-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm --

vincent said:
They do get poor home gates, but Juve are a huge club. One in Three people in Italy supports them.

I hate it when sense get's in the way of a good wind up!!

Oh really...

I just dont understand how one poor season constitutes to being shit, really strange logic but I guess it's hard to grasp the concept being sucessful when you hav'nt tasted it yet, despite spending numerous hundreds of millions. Anyways the day the Premier League collapse the same as Italy did in the 90's will be a fantastic day in football. Not only Manchester City but Chelsea,Man U and Liverpool have all spent alot of money on poor players. In fairness to Italy we had the best players playing in Serie A when they paid the big wages. The Premier League is full of overpaid crap and all the best players want out.

The Italian Football Federation have reduced the number of non-EU players Italian clubs can register each season from two to one.

Juventino said:
I just dont understand how one poor season constitutes to being shit, really strange logic but I guess it's hard to grasp the concept being sucessful when you hav'nt tasted it yet, despite spending numerous hundreds of millions. Anyways the day the Premier League collapse the same as Italy did in the 90's will be a fantastic day in football. Not only Manchester City but Chelsea,Man U and Liverpool have all spent alot of money on poor players. In fairness to Italy we had the best players playing in Serie A when they paid the big wages. The Premier League is full of overpaid crap and all the best players want out.

i don't know if you have seen some of the crap in our team?

tevez
robbie
addy
silva
yaya toure
de jong

Juventino said:

its not just a shite season..... its most a case of several season , seven or more , without any trophy but with a great scandal shame.
and its a case of a dead club actually buyng very poor players (pepe , motta , martinez storari and likes) , a club without present nor future.

Mancio said:
Juventino said:

its not just a shite season..... its most a case of several season , seven or more , without any trophy but with a great scandal shame.
and its a case of a dead club actually buyng very poor players (pepe , motta , martinez storari and likes) , a club without present nor future.

Storari was voted best Serie A goalkeeper for thepast 2 seasons so he's poor for sure. Nice start.

Pepe we paid 2.2m for so if he flops we've not paid too much.

Motta was the under 21 captain not only 48 months back it's did not work at Roma, he's only been loaned so no expense there.

Martinez the jury is still out but for a winger he's got a fantastic goal to game ratio, we paid 12 million hardly big money.

Last season we signed Diego and Melo. Diego is one of the best AM in Europe easily. As for Melo beside being an idiot is easily one of the best CM in Europe aswell if you cared tio watch him you would see. If he's bad god help Toure because he was completly outclassed by Melo when they played against eachother in this World Cup.

2009/2010- Posistion 7th(Poor season I admit)
2008/2009- Runner up in Serie A( Poor season for sure, give me a break)
2007/2009- Finished 3rd the first season after promotion and won the Coppa Italia( your argument is getting weaker)
2006/2007- Won Serie B Championship despite having a 19 point deduction (Thats Silverware buddy)

Certainly looks better than Citys past 5 season despite you spending in the excess of 300 Million while we've spent 100 Million.

By the way if you want to critise Juventus signings I suggest you look at your own before calling others, theres a reason other clubs laugh at you. Apologies to the genuine City fans on here but you have some right clowns who know fuck-all and seem to only follow football for the past 6 months.

CTID_92 said:
That's funny Juventino, cos if i've got the right guy, then Mancio's team won the league and CL last season.

Keep deluding yourself. Mourinho won the Champions League with additions such as Milito,Sneijder and Lucio. They were the key players. Mancini got league titles given to him by default when Juventus and Milan lost them. Mourinho won with his team not Mancini's. Mancini was a complete chocker in Europe and there was a reason we sent him packing when he practicly was begging manage Juventus.

Mancini's team failed to secure fourth last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.