Mini Derby - FT City 3 - 0

What a talented group and what a great headache to have. I hope there is a serious plan to promote and develop all the lads who have the required ability and mindset to the first team by the most appropriate route, and not just accept that many will leave..

Cole Palmer needs to be integrated in to the first team squad, if it means the likes of Sterling drops out then so be it
Maybe the thinking is: Mahrez’s contract ends in two years at which point he’ll be 32. By then Palmer is 21 and fully integrated in the first team, meaning he will be the replacement for that squadplace? Since Gundogan’s contract ends the same year, maybe Doyle will have the same route maped out for him?

Maybe the thinking is: Mahrez’s contract ends in two years at which point he’ll be 32. By then Palmer is 21 and fully integrated in the first team, meaning he will be the replacement for that squadplace? Since Gundogan’s contract ends the same year, maybe Doyle will have the same route maped out for him?
Good shout.

As others have said we have to find a way to get some of these youngsters in our first team squad. They are too good to ignore.

Palmer, delap, Doyle and Mcatee in particular
Given our striker woes,there should be no issues for Delap.Yes if cannot adjust his game accordingly fair enough.But his pathway should be clear.For Cole Palmer,his age in say 2 seasons space ill be freed for him and like wise for Doyle.
As I said if players cant step up to the high levels they can have decent career in PL but they should be given chances

Given our striker woes,there should be no issues for Delap.Yes if cannot adjust his game accordingly fair enough.But his pathway should be clear.For Cole Palmer,his age in say 2 seasons space ill be freed for him and like wise for Doyle.
As I said if players cant step up to the high levels they can have decent career in PL but they should be given chances

Yes, going to be a critical 2 or 3 years for the academy and the progress of it's current golden gen

Well according to the match thread on Redcafe we had two 17 year olds, three 18 years olds and the rest were 19 plus. Perhaps someone could point out to them it was actually three 17 year olds and four 18 year olds.

I’ve also just read that McTominay is better than Rodri and Henderson is better than Ederson!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.