Mini Derby - FT City 3 - 0

Palmer should be back up to Mahrez next season! Palmer works his socks of up and down the left has skill similar to Mahrez he just needs experience, it’s time for Pep to do a Foden with this kid..

Also Doyle and Delap we have so many quality players in our academy...

Dont watch much of the EDS, just clips like this but there are some obvious standout players in there.....Palmer looks a real talent....his shooting whenever i see him is better than most of the first team forward line! Lavia looks good as well along with the ones like Doyle, Benranbe that have already got into the first tema/subs bench. Do wonder if Delap will make it.......could be the next haaland but also could be the next John Guedetti

Palmer should be back up to Mahrez next season! Palmer works his socks of up and down the left has skill similar to Mahrez he just needs experience, it’s time for Pep to do a Foden with this kid..

Also Doyle and Delap we have so many quality players in our academy...
He has an lot of ability does young Cole.

As some have pointed out, Callum Doyle looks better every time he plays. He’s also good at bringing the ball out from the back.

Lavia is already developing the knack of being in the right place to intercept. Also very composed when pressured. Knows how to turn out of trouble.

Bernarbe looks tougher now. His crosses in are good. Not a defender but does a good job. Gomes is a alright. Compared to the talent of the rest of the lads, I’d say he’s just a tier below. Sometimes looks jittery when pressured and unsure of his actions. It may just be I’m seeing wrongly but he definitely has the tools to carve out a career for himself.

Now the quartet of Delap, Doyle, McAtee and Palmer did well. Palmer knows how to leave defenders for dead from a standstill position. Lovely shot on him too. McAtee didn’t start but as soon as he came on, he already caused havoc. Doyle was unlucky not to score. His set pieces were dangerous as usual.

Delap was involved in some good linkup play. Had a cracking shot saved onto the bar. Some bursting runs were he could’ve played someone in quicker but all of this will improve with more coaching. It’s hard not to be excited about the crop of lads in the EDS. It’ll be a shame if I they don’t make it.

I wonder what’s happened to Mbete - he was back in training a few weeks ago but hasnt played for the EDS for a while. He’s just as highly rated as Harwood-Bellis and Callum Doyle. I think all four of our young centre backs (Burns being the other one) will go onto have very good PL careers.

Will be interesting to follow how city handle the transition for this group to give players the right challenges and move in the better U18s. Hopefully some get in squad, some younger ones another eds year and some good loans / sales with selll ons. Loans have been a death knell for some but hopefully getting better at placing people eg THB at Blackburn , Florini at Breda where they can play.

Dont watch much of the EDS, just clips like this but there are some obvious standout players in there.....Palmer looks a real talent....his shooting whenever i see him is better than most of the first team forward line! Lavia looks good as well along with the ones like Doyle, Benranbe that have already got into the first tema/subs bench. Do wonder if Delap will make it.......could be the next haaland but also could be the next John Guedetti
Think he’ll make it but not at our level. If he was the next Haaland he’d be getting game time now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.